Belt Buckles - Your Collection

haha...I have really big friends no need to have game lol (I'm actually not that bad)

Thanks TC no reason to be jealous :drinks:

Jimmy

i'm not really the jealous type dude, but some of those i'd snag from you and run like hell, haha.

seriously, really impressive stuff though. i find myself just looking at them.

loving the gator strap...

Some really nice straps and buckles Jimmy.

Thanks for the comments guys and gals :)

A few more I own personally.

Inlay Hex B buckle with House of Fleming yellow glazed stingray
yel%20sting.jpg

My name in Japanese ( I think lol) with House of Fleming elephant strap
eleph.jpg

High polish Jimmy buckle with House of Fleming blue gator strap
blue%20gator.jpg

House of Fleming eggplant stingray with my Tour Stock Bettinardi Buckle
TS%20Sting.jpg

Inlayed Mother of Pearl Bettinadi buckle with House of Fleming Predator gator strap.This one actually changes colors depending on how the light hits it.
Mop%20Pred.jpg

I.Hate.You (seriously dude, I am so very envious) Great straps/buckles man. Rep added.

Sweet, I hope one of these is in the box with my putter....hehe

Thanks guys !

I have a few more to show off. I probably should seek some professional help with this addiction.

Thanks guys !

I have a few more to show off. I probably should seek some professional help with this addiction.
Seriously that is one impressive collection, I can't even imagine what those set you back!

What are some of your favorite belt buckle sites- Im gonna ask for some as Xmas presents.

My game could always use a silver bullet.
IMAG0075.jpg

New trophy lime adidas. ODJ free!
IMAG0074.jpg

I think I now have a new item to start collecting...

Just got this one in the mail from jd mcdooley. Cool looking.

44cf65e5-9c64-1ede.jpg

Just got this one in the mail from jd mcdooley. Cool looking.

44cf65e5-9c64-1ede.jpg

that's jdmcmothereffindooley to you mister.

Nice JB!!

Im liking this thread. I only have two right now, the Nike Swoosh with the white and black leathers. Anyone else notice that the Nike belts are junk. I cut off my white belt and threw it away. I picked up a white Tattoo Golf belt for it. Also I just ordered the Adidas Lime Trophy buckle.

Im liking this thread. I only have two right now, the Nike Swoosh with the white and black leathers. Anyone else notice that the Nike belts are junk. I cut off my white belt and threw it away. I picked up a white Tattoo Golf belt for it. Also I just ordered the Adidas Lime Trophy buckle.

I have had some trouble with some of the older Nike belts. They were made by Bill Adler designs and I was having durability problems. The newer ones (not sure if they are still made by Bill Adler) are great so far.

I have had some trouble with some of the older Nike belts. They were made by Bill Adler designs and I was having durability problems. The newer ones (not sure if they are still made by Bill Adler) are great so far.

The ones I have all spit in the middle by the holes. Its possible since I found them at my local TJMax for $10 a piece. I wasn't too worried at that price. I just like the buckles.

VERY NICE!!! I like the Pink one. Just started my collection. Just white and black straps for now with adidas trophy buckles

I have several buckles to show off but I'll need to upload them to my galley so I can link them to this site. Here's one until I find some time to get the reast of them uploaded :)

House of Fleming hand made sterling silver buckle and python strap.
js%20purp1.jpg

That one is AWESOME!!!!!

Nice collections! I luckily have the benefit of having JL for initials so my lindeberg buckles get the call most of the time. Really wanting a 59 buckle and strap. Does anyone have any experience with 59? Likes dislikes?

Nice collections! I luckily have the benefit of having JL for initials so my lindeberg buckles get the call most of the time. Really wanting a 59 buckle and strap. Does anyone have any experience with 59? Likes dislikes?

I have 3 59 buckles as well as THP has reviewed the line here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=7869

We also gave away 2 buckles on the forum last year from 59.

Definitely check them out. They are a great company to work with.

Only negative which really isn't a negative... with 59 belts uses a 2 hole prong instead of 1 hole like alot of snapbelts I have seen. You will have to remember this if you like switching straps from other makers. However, HOF or Piedmont have no problem making 2 hole but they need to be told if you go the custom route.

Back