Dustin Johnson's TaylorMade Cap

WOW. TM and THP make some top notch moves again.
Since everybody is so interested in this one, TM was kind enough to hit us up with something pretty cool. Tune in next week and we are going to do a fun contest with some new TM hats

Since you can make miracles happen JB get TM to trade me out of my blades to some R9 TP's

I'm kind of surprised all of you like that hat...

i love the Dustin Johnson hat i have talked to TM everytime i see them saying look i love the hat make it a flex fit and i would buy all of them

Since everybody is so interested in this one, TM was kind enough to hit us up with something pretty cool. Tune in next week and we are going to do a fun contest with some new TM hats

Thats really cool! Thanks THP and TM!!!

Sweet! Looking forward to this.

awesome! can't wait for this!

This weekend I found what I think is very similar to the DJ hat in that picture. I stumbled across them at the adidas outlet store in Naples. Fitted, penta TP on one side, no Sergio logo on the back. I grabbed a white one so I'm pretty psyched!

AHA, was that store nearby Florida Gulf Coast Univ. by any chance?

This weekend I found what I think is very similar to the DJ hat in that picture. I stumbled across them at the adidas outlet store in Naples. Fitted, penta TP on one side, no Sergio logo on the back. I grabbed a white one so I'm pretty psyched!

Pictures!! I may have you grab me one if you back by there lol

click the link

Nice! Is that the one we are talking about?

Nice! Is that the one we are talking about?

Nevermind Im not buying it lol Its different. The one we are talking about is has the R9 in red on the other side this one doesnt and its a little different in style. Still a good looking hat but I had to refrain myself since im very picky about hats.

That one does have R9. you can see it if you scroll over the top little bubble on the hat.

That one does have R9. you can see it if you scroll over the top little bubble on the hat.

I think you misunderstood me. The hats DJ wears have red on the R9/ and penta emblem were as this one is yellow. I have one with yellow on it basically like that wanted the one with red and that kind of flat bill style like DJ's.

It does stretch, and I know totally what you mean. DJ's looks more like a baseball hat I think.

Nice, you know I think my local course has those exact same hats now for only $20 dollars I believe too.

Back