The Tour Spot is Coming to THP Radio

lol this should be awesome!

I don't know if TC is the right choice JB. He's a bit wishy-washy, never really states how he truly feels, flim-flams on the issues of the day, AND he wants to have Lee Westwood's babies. You and GG might want to rethink this...

JB & GG, are you sure these two have the looks suitable for a radio show with the THP moniker attached?

Kevin

love the format! cant wait to hear the shows!

JB & GG, are you sure these two have the looks suitable for a radio show with the THP moniker attached?

Kevin

No, but both definitely have faces for radio.

Face for radio? Look at these two studs, we'll soon be live in HDTV on ESPN2 right after Mike and Mike in the morning baby!
DSCF2194.jpg

DSCF2183-1-1.jpg

You have a better chance to be on a poster at the post office.

I can tell ya right now, these ol boys will be putting the dawg on. It will better than the first coon hunt of the season with brand new blue tic hounds. I can't wait to hear that pesky ol TC and that fire eating P4B stud it out :thumb::D

I'm the big headed dude with the tiny cowboy hat on, and that other sexy beast is our own TC.

Thank goodness we will have some actual good looks in the form of the host on this show. Otherwise this would be one heck of an ug fest. :alien:

Ouch!! We used our good looks to charm that hat off that fella. No real cowboy gives up his hat.

Thank goodness we will have some actual good looks in the form of the host on this show. Otherwise this would be one heck of an ug fest. :alien:

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Yeah, I don't Lee wants TC havin' his babies.

Ouch!! We used our good looks to charm that hat off that fella. No real cowboy gives up his hat.

I'm pretty sure we actually used our wit do get it off him, our brain power just completely left him confused and bewildered he just gave it up. Either that or it was our brute strength!

I'm pretty sure we actually used our wit do get it off him, our brain power just completely left him confused and bewildered he just gave it up. Either that or it was our brute strength!

I think we scared him to tell you the truth.

How are you guys going to come up with topics for the show? Will it be planned in advance or will you just wing it? Or a little of both?

How are you guys going to come up with topics for the show? Will it be planned in advance or will you just wing it? Or a little of both?

They wont really know the topics. That is the job of the host. They will use their knowledge. They will get their topics shortly before the show, but that is about it.

They wont really know the topics. That is the job of the host. They will use their knowledge. They will get their topics shortly before the show, but that is about it.
Oh that will be fun. :)

Up & Down With Lefty & Jake will be coming to The Tour Spot on THP Radio VERY SOON!

Up & Down With Lefty & Jake will be coming to The Tour Spot on THP Radio VERY SOON!

Awesome title!!

Back