Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
still plenty of snow here..so no golf..

was -14 last night :O

Stuff006.jpg

Why the hell do I live in this god forsaken place.

It's really nice here in the Bay Area today. But, no clubs so no golf.

Woke up to a White Christmas

Woke up to a White Christmas

2.5" and still coming down....Should stop around Noon.
Forecaster were calling for a .5" dusting...hehehe

P1000526_DCE.jpg

Merged 2-3 threads about the weather.

Anyone playing a round of golf today?

Anyone playing a round of golf today?

Weather is great here but I'm staying at home...but tomorrow is looking really good.

It's 45 degrees and windy here, no thanks. I'm sitting here in front of my computer with a space heater blowing on me and my 18yo cat.

I just noticed that you are in Texas. Where are you that the weather is great? I'm freezing my ass off here.

El Paso...temp now is 51 going to around 60. But then again our winds are atrocious.

20 degrees today for me. No golf until April.

Merged with the weather thread.

its 34 here in southern in and 2 to 3 in snow on the ground what part of in r u from hoosier golfer

77 degrees and sunny here. Nice day for golf

Who played golf today?

Who played golf today?

I got a new push cart today and decided to play golf. It was 34*, snowing, and the windchill was under 20*. My drives maxed out at 200-210 when they are usually 240-250 on good drives. I played 7 holes with my dad and had a nice time actually. I was glad to get in the car, though!

Was anyone else stupid enough to play today. Oh, and by the way, the snow wasn't sticking!

Merged with another weather thread.

It is beautiful and sunny here sw Florida, but its Florida
So the wind is brutal. For the life of me I can't force my club selection to account for wind. Nothing like coming up 30 yds short on par 3's...yeah multiple times today.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

its supposed to snow its butt off tonight and tomorrow
i shoulda played golf today

30* right now, with about 4-5" of snow on the ground. The snow isn't expected to stop until midnight. They were only calling for 6" so I'm guessing that we will surpass that by quite a margin. Looks like it's gonna be a fun winter in NC!

it's a bit nippy right now but supposed to warm up to 61* and winds are light and variable...Painted Dunes here I come.

Rain was in the forecast so I set up three wireless networks for installation today.... No rain though I hate working on Sundays

there is about a foot of snow and its still falling

25 inches of snow expected overnight....no golfing anytime soon here....:angry:...why do I live here again?

Snow, yes I said snow here in South Ga........ cold tomorrow... playing on tuesday high 51. then it warms back up into the high 60s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back