Boxing week sale!

Sligowear

Same Game. New Vibe.
Reaction score
Handicap
boxing_week_home.jpg

Nice deal, GO CANADA! One of the few stores I can order from and not have to wait for customs.

Great music on the site btw! Enjoying my shopping right now.

yet another order placed.....love Sligo! Thanks guys!

This honestly made my day. New sligo gear is a perfect holiday gift for myself!

Great deal, thanks Sligo!

For the record... not only is this the best sale I have ever seen from Sligo (as almost everything on the site is ALREADY marked down) but they continue to have the best customer service in the industry.

They fixed a shipping issue, found the last article of clothing in the size I wear and REALLY wanted, posted it to the website so I could buy it, and then are making sure everything is perfect. On a sunday. The day after christmas.

Thanks Sligo- everyone always asks where I get my awesome clothes... but I am even more impressed with your awesome CS.

Been wanting to pick up some Sligo stuff for a while and this appears to be the perfect time to do it. Thanks for the thread here. Got some good ranges of color on there. Looking forward to placing an order.

I want a belt, but also want to make that $100 line for free shipping as the $16 normal rate is pretty stiff for a belt. Any suggestions or stuff you guys have bought and loved?

I want a belt, but also want to make that $100 line for free shipping as the $16 normal rate is pretty stiff for a belt. Any suggestions or stuff you guys have bought and loved?

Man oh man there is so much. This sale is awesome and you can really make some things stretch. Some of the shirts I recommend at full price, looking at them on sale, means they are that much better.

I have never ordered from Sligo, but this has me thinking of placing an order.

Sligo do you have any future plans to warehouse/shipping points inside the US in addition to golf shops/stores to help carry & ship your product for online/brick & mortar places?

New lines & designs look great!!!

Sligo do you have any future plans to warehouse/shipping points inside the US in addition to golf shops/stores to help carry/ship your product for online/brick & mortar places?

They have US distribution and warehouse in the US right now.

Is it possible to have online orders shipped from there instead of Canada?

Hmm, as if I didn't already spend a bunch this Christmas season.. Now would be a good chance to pick up some Sligo gear at great prices. I was trying to add stuff to the cart, but I kept getting an error screen. Any idea what's going on there?

Hmm, as if I didn't already spend a bunch this Christmas season.. Now would be a good chance to pick up some Sligo gear at great prices. I was trying to add stuff to the cart, but I kept getting an error screen. Any idea what's going on there?

If you're adding from your wishlist, it's because the item is no longer available. I get that a lot... :)
Otherwise I don't know... I haven't had any other issues like that...

I have never ordered from Sligo, but this has me thinking of placing an order.

No better time dude.

2 shirts, 2 longsleeve hoffland zips (have one already and LOVE it). 1 sweater = < $180.

Tapatalking

Can anyone tell me if this belt here:

belt1.jpg

Is the same belt here? I just want to know if the belts are actually brighter like in the first picture vs the second one? Thanks!

belt2.jpg

Yes it is.

2 belts, 2 shirts, and headcover headed my way! Thanks Sligo for free shipping and Boxing week sale!!!

Back