The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a very solid prediction. You are talking about the Vikings superbowl prediction right? Oh whoops, you meant the Chefs. That was a great prediction.

I think a few of us missed on that one (Vikings)

I think a few of us missed on that one (Vikings)

Not me buddy! Could be worse, you could've had ddec's prediction of the niners, lol.......to think that he won the thp ff league too.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

I like him too. I actually really enjoy the MNF broadcast team.

I enjoyed the MNF team for the first time in years. Its the NFL channel guys, Bob Papa does a very good job imo but works with two clowns. One is even a MNF reject. Theyre almost unwatchable.

THe NFL Network doesn't put on the best, I agree. Kinda sucks because that Thursday game is something I look forward too. The teams seem to play a little more tired (because of the real short week in most cases) and the broadcast team sounds tired too. Just doesn't feel like a featured game at all.
I enjoyed the MNF team for the first time in years. Its the NFL channel guys, Bob Papa does a very good job imo but works with two clowns. One is even a MNF reject. Theyre almost unwatchable.

THe NFL Network doesn't put on the best, I agree. Kinda sucks because that Thursday game is something I look forward too. The teams seem to play a little more tired (because of the real short week in most cases) and the broadcast team sounds tired too. Just doesn't feel like a featured game at all.

They had some good games too. I just cant stand listening to Crazy Joe T and Millen did enough bad work in Detroit to go into the hall of shame.

Lol Joe pisses me off. Poor Millen hahahaha.

THey need to be more serious.
They had some good games too. I just cant stand listening to Crazy Joe T and Millen did enough bad work in Detroit to go into the hall of shame.

amen bro

I thought Garret might have had the job wrapped up in Dallas but after the Arizona game Im not so sure. Should be interesting to see what happens after the season. Specially with what happens or deosnt happen in Tennessee. One thing is sure, the kicker needs to go.

I wonder if Coughlin is going to stay or get the ax. He has one year left on the contract, I wonder if someone like Cowher would want to come out of the studio.

I like Gruden, I hope he doesn't go back to the sidelines next season(unless it's for Dallas)

I thought Garret might have had the job wrapped up in Dallas but after the Arizona game Im not so sure. Should be interesting to see what happens after the season. Specially with what happens or deosnt happen in Tennessee. One thing is sure, the kicker needs to go.

I still think he will get the job.

I wonder if Coughlin is going to stay or get the ax. He has one year left on the contract, I wonder if someone like Cowher would want to come out of the studio.

If they miss the playoffs I wouldn't be surprised if he gets let go.

I like Gruden, I hope he doesn't go back to the sidelines next season(unless it's for Dallas)

I still think he will get the job.

If they miss the playoffs I wouldn't be surprised if he gets let go.

I think he gets the job too. Unless Jeff Fisher is too much to pass up. Or because of the labor issues and cost of Fisher.

As usual, the Pro Bowl rosters are a joke. Revis? C'mon Man!

As usual, the Pro Bowl rosters are a joke. Revis? C'mon Man!

Well, Revis Island is a tropical place where WR's go to put up big numbers. That kind of goes along with what the pro bowl was for years right?

very true. I'm going to start selling t-shirts that say 'I survived Revis Island'
Well, Revis Island is a tropical place where WR's go to put up big numbers. That kind of goes along with what the pro bowl was for years right?

If someone thinks that Mike Vick is the MVP, I have to ask how? Sure he has had some great games, and shown incredible bursts of talent. But lets look at just the numbers.

He has not started every game (based on injury and/or not being the starter
He has 20 TDs to 5 Ints.
His team is 10-4

Brady has started every game.
1000 yards more passing (going off of memory)
34 TDs and 4 Ints.
The team is 13-2

There is NO way that Vick should win the MVP over Brady in any sense of the word.

who says that vick is going to win the MVP? he won't, no way.

who says that vick is going to win the MVP? he won't, no way.

Have you been snowed in without cable? The talk was on every football show this weekend. "Who would it be, Vick or Brady?"

What a joke!

One of the experts on ESPN...Keyshawn? Carter?...said if ever there was a time for co-MVPs it was this year with Brady/Vick.

Wow, if MN DB's could catch, Vick might have 4 picks in the 1st half.

I cant believe they keep dropping these INTs!!!!!

Vick doesn't look mvpish so far tonight.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I want to see Vick play this poorly in Cleveland so we can hear the Dog Pound bark. That would be EPIC!

Mvp mvp mvp mvp mvp mvp mvp mvp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back