THP Style At the Show

Some day soon maybe. But we still have tons of great stuff available in the store at HUGE discounts. THP shirts, hats, and of course the cool new putter covers. When this stuff goes we will restock with new items. However most likely not until we sell out of what we have.

Very nice jackets!

Got a little surprise for our staff at the show. The jackets are going to look incredible thanks to our friends at Sligo. But being indoors for the show (outside of demo day) does not always mean jacket weather. So we have a little something up our sleeves.

At least that is what a little birdie told me. :act-up:

Those are really sharp looking jackets

I love that little birdie! Could it be shirts? pants?

Got a little surprise for our staff at the show. The jackets are going to look incredible thanks to our friends at Sligo. But being indoors for the show (outside of demo day) does not always mean jacket weather. So we have a little something up our sleeves.

At least that is what a little birdie told me. :act-up:

I love my second job! I really need to start putting up a bird feeder because those guys/gals are saying some mighty good things to JB.

That's one busy bird!

I think he had a substitute one day while you guys still lived at your old place. He just could not handle the heat, so he hopped in the pool and didn't want to get out.

i'm literally kicking myself for bowing out of working the show.....seriously! and i'm not a flexible man.

Bad pictures of some killer Sligo stuff that just arrived for our THP Show Staff. Better pictures coming soon.

1159636682_kDbcM-L.jpg

1159636364_xa5ap-L.jpg

1159636552_mTKKP-L.jpg

^^^^^oh deary! i almost fainted b/c i backed out of this one.

Bad pics or not, they still look awesome JB!

Oh man! I am super excited because I know that those killer duds will be adorning my body in just a few days! I am so happy! I bet you are kicking yourself TC!

I LOVE IT! I've known something special was coming from Sligo but I wasn't sure what! Thanks Sligo, this is such an amazing gesture!

Oh man! I am super excited because I know that those killer duds will be adorning my body in just a few days! I am so happy! I bet you are kicking yourself TC!

I LOVE IT! I've known something special was coming from Sligo but I wasn't sure what! Thanks Sligo, this is such an amazing gesture!

i'm putting both of you on ignore til post show.

i'm putting both of you on ignore til post show.

Yea, I wish I could have made it down for it, but it wasn't in the cards this year.

Anger and resentment :)

EPIC!!!! THP will easily be the best staff dressed on the floor and out on the range

some lucky dudes getting some killer threads. I am officially jealous!

Back