THP Ballmarkers & Poker Chip For 2010

Put me down for one!

I need one of these! Don't know how I missed this before but I want one now!!!!

I will be in on this one

I want to know also....Man that would be sweet to have! Darn it I miss everything!

I want to know also....Man that would be sweet to have! Darn it I miss everything!

It is a good thing you caught it now! I would hate to miss these bad boys (even if I do say so myself). I can't wait to get mine to match my THP Towel, THP Hats, THP Putter Covers and my new THP Sligo Jacket.

THP Sligo Jacket.

I guess I missed out on that one......but I did notice the shirts didn't come in 2 extra fat that I need. But I did get a couple of hats and really want a few of these poker chips.

THP Sligo Jacket.

I guess I missed out on that one......but I did notice the shirts didn't come in 2 extra fat that I need. But I did get a couple of hats and really want a few of these poker chips.

The Sligo jackets were done for our staff members for the PGA Show in January. The shirts go up to XL and they run close to a size big, so an XL may just work.

Looking forward to pre-order. Gotta get some of these.

Look what the little birdie just dropped off. We will have them up in the store either tonight or tomorrow. Along with a new thread with all the details. The 2010 Chip is extremely limited and will go pretty quickly we have a feeling. Come next year we will have a 2011 one as well, but because we were so close to the end of the year, we wanted to do a nice limited edition version. When these are gone, they will be gone for good.

Stay tuned till tonight and we will have all the details on how to order them.

1140809138_tXnSL-L.jpg

1140809309_Yr79K-L.jpg

1140809462_g7MQZ-L.jpg

1140809607_JqmCv-L.jpg

Looking forward to it!

Suhweeeeet! My names on a bunch of them!

SWEEEET!!! Will be ordering some...any other colors or am I jumping the gun?

Awesome! gotta pick one of these and a putter cover up before the end of the year.

SWEEEET!!! Will be ordering some...any other colors or am I jumping the gun?

Only green for the limited edition 2010 ones.

Only green for the limited edition 2010 ones.

thats cool, I wouldnt hav eordered any more or less because of color.

It looks great. Hopefully the first few ppl won't buy them all up!!

Back