TaylorMade Forged irons: Coming next year?

It'll be soon guys, first week of January seems pretty likely to me, just purely a guess. The Burner 2.0 irons kept on getting delayed and pushed back and we were dying to get them as well, before you know it we'll have them and we'll forget all about the agony we were in while playing the waiting game!

It will be worth it for sure!

man, I was hoping to see this thread up and get to see some pics from you guys. I agree with the group here, I would think we will get them soon...man, I sure hope so!

Me too guys. Really wanted them under my tree so I could take them to my 'pleasure dome' This is where my indoor hitting and testing takes place for me. Less than 5 miles from my house, so sweet.

http://parbreakers.com/

Nice looking facility Hanks.

Ours is definitely not that nice, but I am just happy we have one at all.

The TM offices return to being filled by staff on Monday, so we expect some news at that time. I cannot wait to get my hands on these sets.

Me too guys. Really wanted them under my tree so I could take them to my 'pleasure dome' This is where my indoor hitting and testing takes place for me. Less than 5 miles from my house, so sweet.

http://parbreakers.com/

I'll be joining you there for some TM forged fun for sure.

The TM offices return to being filled by staff on Monday, so we expect some news at that time. I cannot wait to get my hands on these sets.

I am crossing my fingers that the sets are sitting there and waiting for the shipping department to seal them with a kiss and send them merrily on their way.

I'm going to look like Ralphie opening his Red Rider on Christmas lol.

I'm going to look like Ralphie opening his Red Rider on Christmas lol.

My co-workers are going to think that I have lost my mind when I start running around the office screaming "There here!"

JB, when the TM people are back in the office can you ask what info, if any, that they have on the shafts in the CB? Type, characteristics, etc?

JB, when the TM people are back in the office can you ask what info, if any, that they have on the shafts in the CB? Type, characteristics, etc?

Sure..

I'm going to be like this kid:

Watch it to the end... its worth it.

I'm going to be like this kid:

Watch it to the end... its worth it.

I gave my brotha TC a Wii for Christmas and he reacted just like that.

Really excited about these, I play TM 320 series, wish i had 300 series, but cant wait to try these out!

When I was fitted, the shaft option in the CB was listed in the promotional material as being a Dynamic Gold XP, which is billed as being a bit higher launching than a traditional Dynamic Gold shaft. I can't tell you anymore than that, so I hope that JB can get us some good info (and a shipping date?!)

When I was fitted, the shaft option in the CB was listed in the promotional material as being a Dynamic Gold XP, which is billed as being a bit higher launching than a traditional Dynamic Gold shaft. I can't tell you anymore than that, so I hope that JB can get us some good info (and a shipping date?!)

They said they are shipping them all out, but keeping yours behind. They are going to trade it for a Tattoo that says Ohio St and the Big 10 Stink!

They said they are shipping them all out, but keeping yours behind. They are going to trade it for a Tattoo that says Ohio St and the Big 10 Stink!

*Steals laptop*
*Hacks into TM and changes shipping information*
*Holds all the other testers items hostage for $180,000* (Note: This step was actually accomplished by my parents and therefore I am not liable for any issues that may result from the inappropriate procurement of money)

That is the best you can do? Im not a SEC fan or Cam Newton fan. But I think the best part of the tattoos was that they said "Property of the SEC" and "0-9". Good luck with that.

That is the best you can do? Im not a SEC fan or Cam Newton fan. But I think the best part of the tattoos was that they said "Property of the SEC" and "0-9". Good luck with that.

Off topic
Spoiler
I heard they finally changed the names of the Big 10 division... the new division will be called "Beaten by the SEC" and "Soon to be beaten by the SEC"

i'm pretty sure that's the stock shaft for sure Gus. when TM had the irons up on their website, it did confirm that those were the stock offerings.

wait! what happened with OSU? j/k dude.........no need to get that started again.

That is what the TM website said too, but the information was removed?

I tapped, I talked.

I need to speak to the CEO of tm , jb get him on the horn please.

Back