What golf stuff did you get for the Holidays?

Got a rangefinder, bought a TM Superfast 3W for dad and got mom half a dozen balls.

Garmin approach S1 and a custom pair of Oakley half jackets... plus 3 bottles of Jack Daniels (including a single barrel and gentlemen jack) lovely gifts but as i have dislocated my knee badly it looks like i won't be playing golf for several months at least!! Can look cool in my Oakley's whilst having a small drink or two though :)

2 Lajosi's
1 Doz Yellow E6's (whoo!)
3 Ping Tour W wedges
Epoch Tees
Cobra Hat and Visor

Whoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had my last Christmas last night with in-laws and got more goodies...

1 Doz Noodle L&S
1 Samsonite Trunk Organizer (Had no idea how much I needed one of these! Always prepared for golf now without things strewn allover lol)
1 Pair FootJoy Superlites in 15's!

I'm really excited about the FJ's, I've been playing in a really really cheap pair of Nike's until now, SO comfy so far!

The xFT's I've been eyeballing, 54/58
2 Dozen yellow E6's

And a Rock/Paper/Scissors/Lizard/Spock shirt. People in the office are already trying to learn it and I've only been in for 15 mintues

Oh, and the golf pride grips I've been eyeballing (my present to me heh)

Had my last Christmas last night with in-laws and got more goodies...

1 Doz Noodle L&S
1 Samsonite Trunk Organizer (Had no idea how much I needed one of these! Always prepared for golf now without things strewn allover lol)
1 Pair FootJoy Superlites in 15's!

I'm really excited about the FJ's, I've been playing in a really really cheap pair of Nike's until now, SO comfy so far!

You will love the Superlite's I'm sure, just as much as I love mine!!

I got lessons for Xmas!! 2 2-hour sessions at a very nice club just outside of town. I can't wait to hear what a PGA professional thinks of my swing....the good, the bad and the ugly!!

Lets see here

2 TM xFT face plates
Adidas Glove
Texas Longhorns putter cover
Dozen golf balls

That is a beautiful putter!

I could see using that if I were to update my putter, looks really close to my current with a milled face which is one thing I would like to have. I think the milled faces really seem to get the ball rolling much better.

I could see using that if I were to update my putter, looks really close to my current with a milled face which is one thing I would like to have. I think the milled faces really seem to get the ball rolling much better.

Which putter are you talking about? Im either blind or you accidently posted this in the wrong spot lol

This one of Hawks, sorry thought I had quoted first time around

Here's some pics b/c we all love them :)

Cleveland Classics #3 - This is a beautiful putter and I'm loving it so far. I may be a blade convert.

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

Hats!

DSC00430.jpg

The new bag filled up. I wish I had this thing a LONG time ago. Awesome bag.

DSC00442.jpg

That is a nice looking putter. So simple and it just works.

I have to add a Dicks gift card to my list. 99% chance it gets spent on golf stuff.

Thanks Don :) For the price, you should just pick it up. They are out there for around 50.00 right now and it's an absolute steal.

Belated Christmas Prezzy

Belated Christmas Prezzy

My New Seemore mFGP , wife got it off the Bay for a nice price .
I love it , can't wait till I can try it out on the course !
95ZyYc

Last edited:
Merged with teh holiday thread.

And for those keeping score at home?

got the 2ball backstryke and a new sunmountain superlight bag.

Back