Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

There were actually a few people who bought as many tickets as you. You just got really lucky that night. :smile:

Lol, I thought everyone was buying a bunch of tickets. As it turned out I was kind of embarrased to keep getting called up. I love the putter though and was happy to support THP.

I'm glad the other prizes went back into the wheel.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

There were actually a few people who bought as many tickets as you. You just got really lucky that night. :smile:

GG was hoping to see you dance again. She missed it the first time.

Thanks GG, I feel better about it. I do hope everyone buys a bunch to support THP and win some great prizes.

I also hope I win the lotto so I can attend, lol.

I put my Honda Classic tag on my new cart bag the other day. That thing will be staying on my bag until it disinegrates.

....wish I had the money to attend, I need to play the lottery.

I was just recently handed my layoff papers. Im currently looking for new employment but with the current job market its not looking to good right now. Hopefully something comes up soon and I would be financially able. As you said its a once in a lifetime weekend. Unemployment doesn't exactly pay the mortgage and take care of two kids :disapointed:

I was just recently handed my layoff papers. Im currently looking for new employment but with the current job market its not looking to good right now. Hopefully something comes up soon and I would be financially able. As you said its a once in a lifetime weekend. Unemployment doesn't exactly pay the mortgage and take care of two kids :disapointed:

Sorry to hear about that gotta keep your head up and something will come your way.

yeah dude, that sucks. sorry to hear about that. i hope something opens up for you swiftly.

very sorry to hear that. Hopefully you are able to find something soon.

What do you do and where are you located? Maybe someone here knows somethingthat could help ( ya never know)

I'm with you buddy. Sorry to hear the news, but after more than my share of years I've learned everything leads to something better. Good luck to you!

I won't forget your 175 tickets and 19 trips up to the wheel hahahaha

Or all of us at the table having to help him find the number on his 175 tickets ;-)

It was a great time and Hanks, you just HAD to mention those desserts (this chocolate lifesaver I'm sucking all the sudden tastes like crap compared to that cake)

So sorry to hear that. I hope something works out soon for you so you can come down. Good luck

I know Demo Day & playing is everybody's favorite part of the outing, but for GG and I, it is the THP Dinner. It is our way of saying thank you for making the journey down to FL for this event and a blast seeing everybody looking good and enjoying their stay. Last year we thought it was a lot of fun and we will have another round of incredible contests to go along with the dinner.

But it is something we absolutely love to do for each person coming down and a special evening for the two of us.
One of the biggest reasons I was so sad we could not attend. Looking forward to it this coming year.

More new signups. Congrats everybody. Looks like those that have not sent in their forms may want to do so. If we were to keep up this pace ,we would be full by next week.

More new signups. Congrats everybody. Looks like those that have not sent in their forms may want to do so. If we were to keep up this pace ,we would be full by next week.

Outstanding news!

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

Sweet!!! Well not super cool if we dont get ours in!! You all know what I mean haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! If anybody is thinking, you better get off the fence and get signed up! You will not be sorry you did.

This sad tuna can't get the vacation time this year.

Oh a happier note, assuming it happens in 2012 my wife has decided we'll be making the trip. Said statement was concluded by an "end of discussion" with a foot stomp. Really quite cute heh.

I hope you all have a fantastic time at the 2011 outing and hope to see lots of pictures and stories again.

gottasweetstang: I hope something opens up for you swiftly good sir!

Myself and sir Yoccos are officially going to be attending the outting. I just faxed in my form and will let GG know when I receive confirmation.

Myself and sir Yoccos are officially going to be attending the outting. I just faxed in my form and will let GG know when I receive confirmation.

alright, alright, alright! let the bromance really begin.

Weighing in really late. Just proposed to the husband that we go. So... does any one actually bring their kiddos? This is what we're on the fence about, as we've never left them at home with anyone for an overnight. They always come on vacation - but if we bring them our golf would be limited (or I should say MY golf would be limited). I'll go see where the husband is now on thinking about going. We haven't taken a golf vacation in YEARS!

Weighing in really late. Just proposed to the husband that we go. So... does any one actually bring their kiddos? This is what we're on the fence about, as we've never left them at home with anyone for an overnight. They always come on vacation - but if we bring them our golf would be limited (or I should say MY golf would be limited). I'll go see where the husband is now on thinking about going. We haven't taken a golf vacation in YEARS!

It's tough to leave them, but I did it twice last year and I'm glad I did. It's a nice break and I was able to live it up like old times :)

Back