Customized Putter

Awesome looking putter, bridges. Glad that it worked out so well for you.

Wow! It looks fantastic! Great choice and great job from Tom. I'm not that familiar with the customizing of putters, but the insert coloring is amazing. I'll be sure to file Tom's info away in my mental Rolodex for future reference and use.

Wow! It looks fantastic! Great choice and great job from Tom. I'm not that familiar with the customizing of putters, but the insert coloring is amazing. I'll be sure to file Tom's info away in my mental Rolodex for future reference and use.

Thank you, and ya he does a great job!

That looks awesome, the coloring on the insert really looks great.

I loved those BC-101's when they first came out, went looking for one a few months ago but couldn't find one in good condition at the right price.

I loved those BC-101's when they first came out, went looking for one a few months ago but couldn't find one in good condition at the right price.

I paid $25 for that one. I think there is a couple more on ebay right now.

Would be satisfied with a stock one now after seeing yours!

Bridges, Time for an all white putter shaft in this puppy?

Negative ghost rider. White won't match anything on the club, I'm a matching kind of guy when it comes to clubs. I'd either go red or black but I dig the regular "chrome" shaft in it.

Edit: I need to add some weight to it badly though. It's really light, if I had to guess the head probably weighs 330-335g Need to get it up in the 355 area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridges, Time for an all white putter shaft in this puppy?

I think that would look sharp. The white would compliment that look niceley. I know bridges already said no though.

Itd match the insert outline to me, sight dot, and back badge(somewhat)

was thinking the same, I went back to look at the pics of the putter. I think the red would look good too, but to me that's too much red(just pers taste).

Sorry fellas, no can do. Im happy with the way it is now, just got to add a little weight to it and it might be the gamer. Not sure yet.

Is this your 53 yard club? What kind of distance are you seeing off the tee?

Is this your 53 yard club? What kind of distance are you seeing off the tee?

Well my 72* goes 75 so putter goes 62 off tee, 59 off deck and can sink it any were on the green. I use my ball picker upper for the 53 yard shots.

That's kinda what I thought. I'm wondering though if you set up with a UltraXstiff shaft you may be able to get better yardage. Just food for thought.

That's kinda what I thought. I'm wondering though if you set up with a UltraXstiff shaft you may be able to get better yardage. Just food for thought.

Its to whippy for me, had my own personal made. Its the ghost rider x3000 + shaft. It handles my 141 mph SS perfectly.

Nic Cage would be huggin you right now.

Its to whippy for me, had my own personal made. Its the ghost rider x3000 + shaft. It handles my 141 mph SS perfectly.

Finally got some weight added to it a couple of weeks ago and its rolling nicely. Still would like to add some more weight though, just about 8-10 grams to light. Might have to end up buying a heavier putter shaft.

Back