What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MNF... all alone tonite so I can watch anything I want! Good times

weather... hopefully the snow melts so we can play tomorrow

TNF... watching Vick slowly making me lose the FF final today

This morning's City-Aston Villa game.

Rudolphs Shiny New Year

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

NCIS, Gibbs is one tough hombre.

I watched this again after my round this morning. How I get to that position is beyond explanation....especially after you see the take away. lol.

Spoiler
7f20e048.jpg

i thought you were gonna post the vid?... and that position looks sooo much better than mine right now... if i could get rid of my chicken arming i could gain more distance

Good Morning America

I need to figure out how to edit all the before and after crap. can you do vids in photobucket?

my impact position is decent....it's getting there that is awful. I shudder to imagine the yards i leave on the table.

I need to figure out how to edit all the before and after crap. can you do vids in photobucket?

my impact position is decent....it's getting there that is awful. I shudder to imagine the yards i leave on the table.

you can post vids in photobucket but i dont know the capacity and i have no idea if you can edit them on the site
you dont have vid editing software on your puter?

i do. just never snipped them. lol.

I'm working from my phone right now....photobucket app won't recognize video. I'll email it o myself then upload from the computer.

chaos.

i do. just never snipped them. lol.

I'm working from my phone right now....photobucket app won't recognize video. I'll email it o myself then upload from the computer.

chaos.

you be chaos an ill be mayhem... w00t w00t

Tottenham-Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back