The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to get out of wherever it is you live hawk. you're an equipment tester now homey, you need to be in warmer climates and stuff. plus you'd be closer to my area and we like to party.

Wait, how many days now have you been stuck because of snow and ice in beautiful Ash-vegas and surrounding territories?

I have the opportunity to make a move in my company, but having a hard time deciding. Right now I'm an analyst, but I mostly do project management and manage vendor relationships. Analyzing is a pretty small part of what I do. The opportunity I have would be a complete shift in that I'd be a programmer/analyst in IT. More money and (I'm thinking) the opportunity for a more transferrable skill set. Hmmmmmm.

Sounds like a no-brainer to me Hawk. More money is a big deal, and if you are thinking of moving out of state in a few years, you'll want all the extra you can stash away. That's our plan and why I am doing what I am doing now. Our hopeful goal is to be out of Kansas in 4 or 5 years. The housing market should be back by then here but still down in California so we can hopefully sell high and buy low. My job will follow me there.

Where the heck is Ash Vegas? Is that like Ashville?

ash vegas is everywhere sean. pale rider is the mayor.

Wait, how many days now have you been stuck because of snow and ice in beautiful Ash-vegas and surrounding territories?

freak snow storm and you know it dude.

ash vegas is everywhere sean. pale rider is the mayor.

freak snow storm and you know it dude.

I <3 u bro

wtf is that? you are less than me? you ice cream cone me?

lmao. Did you finally make it home? Are you going to post in the happy happy joy joy thread for being home and able to THP for real?

lmao. Did you finally make it home? Are you going to post in the happy happy joy joy thread for being home and able to THP for real?

yeah, made it home yesterday afternoon. brutal driving conditions dude. not fun. no happy happy joy joy thread for me. i'm never happy.

yeah, made it home yesterday afternoon. brutal driving conditions dude. not fun. no happy happy joy joy thread for me. i'm never happy.

Its still nasty on the roads? Gees how many days has it been? Guess if your state isnt used to it thats what happens huh. Drink more eggnog dude and be happy.

Its still nasty on the roads? Gees how many days has it been? Guess if your state isnt used to it thats what happens huh. Drink more eggnog dude and be happy.

they're definitely not prepared to deal with that much snow dude. the main roads are fine and the interstates but the side roads are untouched, and that's the problem.

I guess if youre not used to it, its nerveracking
they're definitely not prepared to deal with that much snow dude. the main roads are fine and the interstates but the side roads are untouched, and that's the problem.

Snow sucks. It looks pretty and thats all its good for. Skiing? No thanks. Snowboarding? Nope. Snowmobiling? Pass. Move some place warmer? Check.

Snow sucks. It looks pretty and thats all its good for. Skiing? No thanks. Snowboarding? Nope. Snowmobiling? Pass. Move some place warmer? Check.

i agree completely. ironically, it's gonna be in the 50's for the next 10 days or so. hopefully the snow will go away so i can get my mashie and get to work.

i agree completely. ironically, it's gonna be in the 50's for the next 10 days or so. hopefully the snow will go away so i can get my mashie and get to work.

Yeah its going to warm up here too. Along with warmer temps comes melting. Then everything turns into a bog nasty bog. I probably wont play but some range and green time is in order for sure.

1 hour and 30 minutes until I buy Burner 2.0 irons, just hope the price doesnt get jacked up to high then might have to find another set. Will be a nice birthday gift to myself.

Driving range closed. wtf. Colder with more wind tomorrow when its open again. Suckage.

Our snow is almost gone. Recent warm spell has been awesome.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

What's with the strange Hyundai commercials? I don't get it. Two weirdos are supposed to help me think about Hyundai when I get my next car? Gotta be the worst commercials on tv right now.

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

Bridges didnt change his avatar.

OEM Hahah I love that commercial!

lol... i noticed that too (he didnt change it)

and i love that commercial too hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back