THP Ballmarkers & Poker Chip For 2010 Shipping Now

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For 2010 we are pleased to add to our store the THP Poker Chips designed by forum member Setho as our last item of the year. As with many of our items, these are very much a limited edition and only a small batch were made.

The price of these are $5 a piece and if you buy 4, you get one for free. So the cost would be 5 for $20.

Each year we will come out with a new design and once they are gone, they are gone for good. Thank you all for your continued support.

*If you are attending the THP Golf Outing & Demo Day in 2011 at PGA National Resort & Spa, for every poker chip you have, you will receive a special raffle ticket good for a separate drawing that will only be available to those that have these chips.

THP Store
http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=9523

1140809309_Yr79K-M.jpg

1140809462_g7MQZ-M.jpg

1140809607_JqmCv-M.jpg

same here BT! ordered and will be excited to see them in person.

Nice, I am down for 5.

Snap gotta put my order in!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered 2, wooo hooo

Ordered mine also, will be watching the mail.

yes sir, they do....i wouldn't expect anything less from THP.

Yep, the quality of the items they choose to put their name on second to none. That's why I ordered so quickly, no need to worry.

ordered. love me some :thp:

Order submitted!

Of course the day after I place an order with THP you can order these. Damn they look good, might have to place another order.

I just ordered mine :thumb:

Done and Done

I have a feeling this might be a record sell out.

We may be selling out of these VERY SOON! Holy cow!

Woo hoo!! I got a 5 pack too!!

Ordered 10 of these bad boys! 5 for me and 5 for Pandute.

Ordered a couple of these plus a putter cover!

I just ordered ten of them! Too bad these weren't here before Christmas! grrrrrrr

As bad as I wanted to do the 5 for 4 deal, I simply went with two...one for the bag, one to go with the magazines and HC's.

Too slick IMO, way to go SethO!

Back