These are completely SOLD OUT ALREADY!

Holy freaking cow!

15 minute sell out?
I feel bad for people that actually have a life

Reactions: TC
Whooooooo!

Looks like a re-order is in order!

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go to the bathroom to do number 2, and see the thread on my phone and come back to order this and a headcover and its already gone. Dang it! Any of you people that bought 5, will you let me buy one from you? lol

These are completely SOLD OUT ALREADY!

Holy freaking cow!

not surprising dude. this ain't the same old THP that had the buckles for so long. kinda makes me wish you did the buckles again to tell you the truth.

congrats on the sub 30 minute sell out.

Wow. That is crazy.

JB -- It's kind of like one of those feeding frenzy's :hungry: where all the piranha fish rip up the water. You just gotta have some more of that good ol THP:thumb:

Last edited:
WOW! That is the fastest we have ever sold out of anything! These are officially sold out already!

Due to such popular demand I am thinking that we may need to get a few more of these. We are going to look into getting another limited edition run of these same chips. I will update everyone as soon as we get word.

What a awesome sell out! Out like a flash!

WOW! That is the fastest we have ever sold out of anything! These are officially sold out already!

Due to such popular demand I am thinking that we may need to get a few more of these. We are going to look into getting another limited edition run of these same chips. I will update everyone as soon as we get word.

but then they're not limited edition, and i can't sell one or two of my spare's at a premium.

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go to the bathroom to do number 2, and see the thread on my phone and come back to order this and a headcover and its already gone. Dang it! Any of you people that bought 5, will you let me buy one from you? lol

Sure Bridges. For:

Spoiler
dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

ONE MILLION DOLLARS

I just put mine on Ebay for THP members. Starting bid at $20! HAHA

Amazing. I have a feeling that the usual suspects are the ones who snatched these up.

Last edited:
not surprising dude. this ain't the same old THP that had the buckles for so long. kinda makes me wish you did the buckles again to tell you the truth.

I second that!

Sure Bridges. For:

Spoiler
dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

ONE MILLION DOLLARS

lol im sad, I pmed GG a while back and told her to hold me a headcover and I was going to buy both a chip and the headcover when the chip came out and now there all gone. Sad day.

but then they're not limited edition, and i can't sell one or two of my spare's at a premium.

Trust me, with how many we are ordering, they are still VERY limited.

Trust me, with how many we are ordering, they are still VERY limited.

haha, i was just kidding man. i want to sell one to bridges for $20

+1 perhaps 2011 THP belt buckles??

A sweet THP 59 buckle would be AMAZING!

Ok guys we are ordering another SMALL batch. It is going to still be extremely limited and when those come in, we will let everybody know immediately.

Ok guys we are ordering another SMALL batch. It is going to still be extremely limited and when those come in, we will let everybody know immediately.

AWESOME!!! I will not miss this one.

For curiosities sake, how many were in the first batch?

Back