THP Putter Covers In Stock

I'm really considering grabbing up another one just to have. I love that cover.

I'm debating ordering another one too.

Couldn't resist. I want one for my "memories" shelf. Picked up a black hat too. 10.00 is too good of a deal to miss out on. Yay!

Just picked up a white and black one!!

Man Im glad I got my order in last week for the covers, I hope they get here soon.

And then there was 1. Just 1 white putter cover left. Thanks again to everyone for all your unbelievably amazing support of THP!

And thanks for the kind words TC! I do my best!

And then there was 1. Just 1 white putter cover left. Thanks again to everyone for all your unbelievably amazing support of THP!

no worries GG, i know JB isn't organized enough to take care of all of that. only 1 headcover left huh? maybe bama should snag it, lol

no worries GG, i know JB isn't organized enough to take care of all of that. only 1 headcover left huh? maybe bama should snag it, lol

We still have more black covers, but only 1 white one left.

And hehe.

yeah but these aren't limited edition.....oh wait! yeah they are........get prepared for the backlash when they sell out, lol

I just ordered my white one a couple of days ago but if I had missed out you can bet I would have raised hell :D

I just ordered my white one a couple of days ago but if I had missed out you can bet I would have raised hell :D

haha! hilarious. i love the white headcover, i have one. it's limited edition.

I lost my self control, after deciding that I only needed one black putter cover I bought one when they first came out. Then GG posted they only had 2 white ones left........so guess who just bought a white THP putter cover? LOL I have no self control when it comes to limited THP gear. ahhahaha....

Thanks for the quick reply GG!

Just ordered the last white one, hopefully!

boom!

that's some limited edition stuff right there baby!

Problem is I already had the black one, should of manned up when I got it and ordered both! lol, but I don't mind, loved the black one and I'm sure I'll love the white one too!

You just got the last white one. We are officially SOLD OUT of the white putter covers. We have under 10 of the black ones left and then we are officially sold out of the putter covers.

Problem is I already had the black one, should of manned up when I got it and ordered both! lol, but I don't mind, loved the black one and I'm sure I'll love the white one too!

You just got the last white one. We are officially SOLD OUT of the white putter covers. We have under 10 of the black ones left and then we are officially sold out of the putter covers.

Sweet! Thanks GG!

Back