Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and calling someone a Homer. hahaha

definitely!

he may be at the mall, eating sbarro, scoping chicks out, it is christmas break afterall.

sounds like an excuse to OEM something....like a plane ticket to the THP Outing in may!

That sucks man. Hope its an uneventful weekend for you
I get to work new years eve till 8. Then new years day I come in at 6am. And Sunday again at 6am. Awesome.

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

definitely!

he may be at the mall, eating sbarro, scoping chicks out, it is christmas break afterall.

mmmm, sbarro and chick watching at the mall. I will go do that any day!

I can....it starts at $100k hehe

yeah, i could too! dude, i'd love to be making that. we'd both have octane tour drivers, lol

mmmm, sbarro and chick watching at the mall. I will go do that any day!

and wash it down with a blue slushy! chicks dig old dudes who drink slushies and keep a turd behind their ear.

Ok my rant is .........

Why the heckz didn't I start playing golf sooner then find THP sooner? Because then I'd have a limited edition THP belt buckle??

LOL see how I put it all on myself?

I had Wendys today and it sucked. They have new "fresh cut" fries and they tasted like they were from the dumpster instead of something fresh. Should have gone milf hunting at Panera Bread.

I had Wendys today and it sucked. They have new "fresh cut" fries and they tasted like they were from the dumpster instead of something fresh. Should have gone milf hunting at Panera Bread.

They looked so good on TV. Wendys fries are always bad. I hoped these would be good.

They looked so good on TV. Wendys fries are always bad. I hoped these would be good.

These actually tasted like maybe they were old? I wanted to eat the picture they looked so good standing in line. I think Wendys makes the best fast food fries, when fresh.

Next time go for the Double Baconator and a Frosty bro. Wendy's fries are garbage.

These actually tasted like maybe they were old? I wanted to eat the picture they looked so good standing in line. I think Wendys makes the best fast food fries, when fresh.

Our Gatlinburg Wendy's always has soggy fries. Lol. The Monkey Disco is close by so I eat there quite often.

Hate soggy fries. I prefer them on the crispy side, if I wanted to eat raw potato Id order it mashed. But thats too healthy.

My dog is home from his knee surgery. I feel so bad for him. He has to be in his crate because he can't walk around. He can't lick the incision so I have to keep watching him. We tried to put one of those cones on him and he whined so pitifully we couldn't take it. We're doing the non-stop vigil instead. He won't lay his head down, and just keeps looking at me. I fear his pain med is starting to wear off because he's whimpering on and off and kind of panting.

Poor guy.

Kevin

Hope he starts feeling better soon, Kevin.

Dang Kevin sorry to hear it, but hopefully he's on way to feeling much better soon.

How soon does your daughter go in?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

OMG no way OEM! McDonald's fries are the best fries, no question! But they and anyone's fries have to be fresh and hot or they all suck.

Jacqui and I quit going to Wendy's. It's like one of us gets a good meal (save for the fries, which always suck! hehehe) and the other one gets the worst meal ever.

Wendy's fries have actually gotten better with this last change. I think the sea salt helps some as well, but they have to be fresh.

I try not to eat fast food but if I have to McDonalds fries are like crack. You can't eat just one or two, you must eat all of them, and fast.

OMG no way OEM! McDonald's fries are the best fries, no question! But they and anyone's fries have to be fresh and hot or they all suck.

Jacqui and I quit going to Wendy's. It's like one of us gets a good meal (save for the fries, which always suck! hehehe) and the other one gets the worst meal ever.

No way dude. I think McDonalds USED to be the best but they were also the unhealthiest. So they've changed them and I think they're terrible now. I'll take Wendy's fries any day over McDonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back