The Tour Spot is Coming to THP Radio

Wooooot.

sweet stuff, cant wait to hear this

I think everyone will really like what we have coming with this show. It's already been very fun just getting things started and I really see this one being a lot of fun for everyone to listen to and to chime in about after they hear some of the ridiculous stuff "lefty" has to say!

I think everyone will really like what we have coming with this show. It's already been very fun just getting things started and I really see this one being a lot of fun for everyone to listen to and to chime in about after they hear some of the ridiculous stuff "lefty" has to say!

Sounds like fun guy's. Can't wait for it.

I think the universe is going to implode when these two voices combine on the same radio show.

Oh it's funny! I listened to a demo and I think I spent more of the time laughing at the two accents colliding. I laughed with love of course.

I think the universe is going to implode when these two voices combine on the same radio show.

Remember when Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder sang Ebony and Ivory? Sounds a lot like that.

So who's who? :D

You guys are gonna be fricking hilarious.

holy crap! recording my first radio show was a few things: nerve wracking, fun as hell, and addictive. i feel like an addict now, ready to do another and another and another. i really hope you guys dig it and please, please, please, give us some feedback when the time comes as that's the only way we'll know how to keep it improving! man, i can't wait to hear it. that jake fella is full of hot air!

We are working on putting the first show up in the forum tonight as a preview session for our forum members. This being the preview show and a test run so to speak, we thought it would be a good idea to let our forum members be the judge on whether or not they like the format.

*judges*

Do you you guy's wear pants while recording these?

Have you already starting the New Year festivities?

Haha, not yet. Been sick at home the last two days and bored as hell. Guess it show's, lol

Back