TaylorMade R11 Driver in Ghost

This is already in the R11 thread but I like it a lot.

Wheres FLTC and his power to merge! But cool little video.

Sorry guys, didn't realize it was already in the R11 thread, just saw it on Twitter tonight. <bows head in shame>

Sorry guys, didn't realize it was already in the R11 thread, just saw it on Twitter tonight. <bows head in shame>

I actually hadnt seen it before, so thanks for posting it. Stuff can get lost in these threads so no big deal if you ask me.

R11 Sneak Peek video

R11 Sneak Peek video

found this on youtube, can't beleive it is not here yet

[YOUTUBE]TnnlGOfIAIk[/YOUTUBE]

numero tres!

Merged with original thread.

R11

R11

Has anybody seen the R11 commercial on YouTube?

I feel a merging of threads coming on.

Thats what I was thinking...just curious how many? Lol

Merged with another thread.

No worries. It happens to everybody.

u have to forgive me I haven't been on in a while and I don't wanna read thru 22 pages. is there a TP model and if so are there pictures available? thanks.

u have to forgive me I haven't been on in a while and I don't wanna read thru 22 pages. is there a TP model and if so are there pictures available? thanks.

No TP model has been announced in this thread that I know of. But would not moving the driver setting on the regular R11 to open be the same thing as the TP model?

Mark your calendars FEB 4TH 2011!!!!!! LOVE IT

From what I know the TP R9 models just had upgraded shafts with the TP logo on them. From my understanding, the club heads were the same. The SuperFast TP has an open face, that I know.

I don't see the point in buying the TP model in the R series unless the shaft is perfect for you. It's so easy to find a shaft for the R series since the adaptors are easily available.

I don't see the point in buying the TP model in the R series unless the shaft is perfect for you. It's so easy to find a shaft for the R series since the adaptors are easily available.

+1!! Rep added!

Agreed some people just buy those shafts to say "Oh ya TP shaft. Oh wait what? You don't know what TP stands for? Well I don't want to sounds cocky at all but it stands for Tour Preferred. Yep played my first round with it yesterday shot 112." Honestly get the shaft that's right for you and don't be a poser

Back