Holiday Cheer Day 18 - TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons

I can feel it... They're mine! wait, just gas...

gl everyone!

My 320 series are begging to meet these so they can have a break lol, the excitement is too much!

Another amazing prize, thanks Taylormade and THP!

I'd trade 5 THP poker chips to the winner of this. The chips are limited edition ya know!! :D

Im new to THP. What is the entry process? Am I too late to enter? These are the irons that are on my dream irons.

Im new to THP. What is the entry process? Am I too late to enter? These are the irons that are on my dream irons.

unfortunately yes you are too late to enter, but there are always wonderful contests and opportunities to win things here at THP.

Im going to win these, I know it. That computer picker has already called me and let me know that I have won. So everyone else feel free to go ahead and say congrats and not look at the first post tonight hahaha

I want these... Hahahaha Good luck everyone!

Lets see if this time I have more luck.:beat-up:

I think I'll leave this page up on my laptop until its time, is that sad? lol

I've also updated from I'd faint if I won to I'm pretty sure I'd just kick the bucket alltogether LOL

Good luck all, and thanks again TM and THP!

:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

17 days of awesome prizes, and now the BIG KAHUNA !!!

man this would be sweet. i am really not digging my current set of irons.

Dear grab bag genie, I promise to worship u everyday for the rest of the year if u grant me this one wish! Pick me!!
Hah at work - had to s e this in favs to check back!!!
Good luck ad thanks again THP and TM!!!

Good Luck everyone! I could use these fo showwwww.

I'm feeling it.

Someone's golfing life is about to change! These continue to blow me away everytime I hit a ball with them! Good luck everyone!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Man this could give someone's New Year's Eve a huge jump start into 2011 with a GREAT set of sticks:blob:! Good luck to all.... I know someone will have a big :D on their face at 08:00 p.m. tonight :thumb:

Man this could give someone's New Year's Eve a huge jump start into 2011 with a GREAT set of sticks:blob:! Good luck to all.... I know someone will have a big :D on their face at 08:00 p.m. tonight :thumb:

Gray, I need Santa to circle my house and bring me a late Christmas gift! Do your Santa dance for me, because it worked for you! lol

:bananadance:

Gray, I need Santa to circle my house and bring me a late Christmas gift! Do your Santa dance for me, because it worked for you! lol

:bananadance:

You got it bro :thumb:

I wish you the best of luck and that fat little dude in the Red suit and the eight tiny bucks might have one present left in the bag for my buddy Bridges :D

You got it bro :thumb:

I wish you the best of luck and that fat little dude in the Red suit and the eight tiny bucks might have one present left in the bag for my buddy Bridges :D

Haha Thanks gray, no way I can lose now!

Not long now.......someones golfing career is about to change.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Come on Lady luck... Good luck everyone.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back