Holiday Cheer Day 19 – Mizuno JPX-800 Iron Set

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
It's the last day of 2010 and the last prize of the THP 12 19 Days of Holiday Cheer!!! For the final prize of the 2010 year we are giving away a brand new set of Mizuno JPX-800 Irons!!!

1006230244_tPjpa-L-1-300x199.jpg

Good luck everybody and we will make the announcement at 8pm EST in this thread. The 1st post (here) will be updated with the winners name.

EDIT:

And the winner is:

Darrell W. Aka SprayTech

Last edited by a moderator:
AMAZING! Thanks THP and Mizuno for another awesome prize. Fingers crossed for this one!!!!

What a wonderful holiday giveaway this has been! A lot of great prizes and what a great way to end it, with a set of fantastic irons from Mizuno! Good luck everyone! Thanks Mizuno and a big huge thanks to THP!

Thanks Mizuno and THP, this is about the only way I could imagine me replacing my MX-300's.

Last day and a very great day of the Holiday Cheer, thanks :thp: & :mizuno:

This holiday season has been turned up to 11 because of :thp:.

Wow,,,, these are really a sharp looking set of irons.... I love the blue part of the cavity backs :thumb: Thanks very much to THP, for bringing so many great gifts this year to the members. Thanks to :mizuno: for closing the show with a classy set of irons! Good luck to all and Happy New Year 2011 :D

What a great contest it has been and it ends with a bang. Those irons are sweet. Thank you again to THP and to Mizuno for a wonderful contest.

Great sticks. I have hit these and can only say WOW. Good luck everyone.

Looking forward to this one. Good luck everyone!

Awesome prize once again, thanks to THP and mizuno!!!!

okay, it's the last chance to actually win something this year... I am ready. I have tried to win several contest this holiday season, and I am due for a win. Thanks for giving us all a chance to win something THP!!

Is it the end already?? Great prize to wrap things up! Thanks Mizuno and THP!! Good luck everybody!!

Nice set of irons. Thank you THP and Mizuno. What a way to close out the giveaway!

Mizunos so pricey it would be awesome to have these!

Great website THP
Great prize Mizuno and a
Great and prosperous new year
to all of you.

Looks like THP keep the best to the last one. Let me win this one and I am all set for next year.

Way to close out the Holiday Cheer! Beautiful irons!!! Thanks so much Mizuno and THP!

What an awesome looking end to a great round of contest! Way to go THP and all of the companies that contributed.

Good luck to all of you. This is (yet another) FREAKING AMAZING prize and somebody is going to be very happy tomorrow night. I hope it's me, but will be thrilled for anybody that wins. Thanks to all the OEMS and THP for putting this together. Your generosity amazes me every day.

JB - GG ,

How are you going to top this next year? Aboslutely fantastic month of December for golfers and THPers.

Love the look of those, someone is going to be very happy with this prize. Hard to believe this is the last one thanks THP for this wonderful event!

Back