What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a big fan of the jumbo grip either. I always dabble with the putters gripped with them but just do not like the feel

Since I put it on I have had the tendency to be leaving putts short. Now of course it is not my fault so the grip had to be switched!!

Got my wedge shafts today but the real steal was....

My wife found me a Samsonite travel kit that inclubes a carry on case, a soft case for the bag, and shoe bags brand new on clearance for.....

25$.....was 150$ new!

SA685_lg

I went to Tueday morning and found one of these today. I ended up paying $30 in total. Thanks for the nice find.

That is one heckuva pickup!

Nice!!!! Glad they had one for you.

I think I am going to get a Club Glove stiff arm to protect the drivers in it.

Just picked up a new Titleist sports mesh lid and 2 Rifle 5.5 spinners for $2.97 a piece......now I need to find a couple wedge heads to go with.

Where's all the THP schwag located?

Oh and it was 50* today so I got to hit a jumbo bucket at work....mats only, but it was good to swing.

Just picked up a new Titleist sports mesh lid and 2 Rifle 5.5 spinners for $2.97 a piece......now I need to find a couple wedge heads to go with.

Where's all the THP schwag located?

Oh and it was 50* today so I got to hit a jumbo bucket at work....mats only, but it was good to swing.

It is in the store at the tab located at the top of the forum.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=9523

Thanks Sir and Happy New Year to ya!

Airline tickets to WPB

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

IJP Houndstooth Pants absolutely amazing!!!!!

Final payment on my two new putters and a pretty slick Cobra "stone" colored hat I've been eyeballing for a long while

I just purchased a cobra baffler pro 20 degree for 15 dollars.

Picked up a Clicgear 3.0 cart, a pair of FJ Ultralites, and a pack of FJ socks. Figured I'd start walking a bit.

Didn't really "buy" them but picked up a bunch of golfballs from my father in laws huge bin of balls.

10 Pro v1's
1 TM Penta
4 TM TP Black
2 TM TP Red
1 BStone B330RX
2 Srixon Trispeed Tours
4 Callaway Tour i(x)

Sweet!

Nike SQ MachSpeed STR8-Fit 11.5* Regular flex Driver purchased on eBay 15 minutes ago. Is it here yet? Nope, dang it. Let the wait begin.

buying a vice so I can regrip my own sticks. My grips are expected in tomorrow.

Bridgestone eGlove, Epoch Tees

Hawk gone wild!!

Bridgestone eGlove, Epoch Tees

I'm loving the Epoch's, wife got me some for Christmas, I'll never go back to zero-friction's.

I'm loving the Epoch's, wife got me some for Christmas, I'll never go back to zero-friction's.

I wanted the new ones with the markings, but they only had regular. They are the best by a long shot.

Same here. I've since gone Brush T-less since using the Epoch tees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back