How will you celebrate New Years?

I dont celebrate New Years. Never really saw the point. Fireworks used to be fun, but now they are just meh.

partyy at my buds

Quietly at home with my wife. I have never been a big New Years partier.

I was hoping I would not be alone when I posted the same thing. Quietly home with my wife, dog and cat. My party days are long past. I'll more than likely be here reading and posting..

Playing golf tomorrow with KellyBo, DawgDaddy, & Sandy at 10:28 a.m. After golf I will be hitting the gym for an hour and then take KellyBo out for dinner with some friends. Come home from dinner & watch the Georgia Bulldawgs vs Central Florida :D....

Playing golf tomorrow with KellyBo, DawgDaddy, & Sandy at 10:28 a.m. After golf I will be hitting the gym for an hour and then take KellyBo out for dinner with some friends. Come home from dinner & watch the Georgia Bulldawgs vs Central Florida :D....
Best New Years Eve EVER!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jealous of the golf and I will be watching the Georgia game as well. Go Dawgs!

Best New Years Eve EVER!

Thanks good buddy and you have a great one yourself!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jealous of the golf and I will be watching the Georgia game as well. Go Dawgs!

It's supposed to be in the mid 60's tomorrow and we are playing a really nice Canongate course in Macon called Healy Point. It should be a fun round with our new THP friend DawgDaddy :golf2:

Last edited:
I know how Ben J is going to celebrate :clapp:. With visions of some new Burner 2.0's in his 2011 plans

What a terrific day!

What a terrific day!

Thanks buddy! It sounds like a plan to me. I wish you all a very sucessful 2011 and hope to meet some of you in the near future.

I'll be working till 11, then out to bring in the New Year.

It's supposed to be in the mid 60's tomorrow and we are playing a really nice Canongate course in Macon called Healy Point. It should be a fun round with our new THP friend DawgDaddy :golf2:

It was a great day, great weather (low 70's), great golf course, and great people. It really does not get much better than that. Thanks OG and Kelly for inviting me today. It was fun seeing you again, and I enjoyed meeting Sandy.
Hit 'em straight.

I will enjoy my scotch and soda. Then I will kiss my sleeping pregnant wife. And go to bed. Probably all before midnight.

Back