Holiday Cheer Day 4 - SeeMore Si4 Putters + SeeMore Gift Bag - 2 WINNERS

Awesome blugold. I hope mine arrived today. I am pumped. I might be headed out to a client straight from the office today, so I might not be able to see it until I return, but I am pretty excited. Thanks for the pics!!!

nice package!! Thanks for sharing!

Very nice prize pack...I am very jealous!!

Wow, super nice for sure Blu. I also love the hat and headcovers, very nice.

LOVE the white hat. Awesome prize, BG. Congrats!!!

Sweet swag...all the extra goodies were a nice pickup in addition to that beautiful putter!

I put the red grip on the prize. It is a fantastic grip. It is oversized, but not large. Awesome stuff.

DSC01408.jpg

DSC01406.jpg

LOVIN IT BG! Welcome to the SeeMore family.

LOVIN IT BG! Welcome to the SeeMore family.

Yeah, I'm hooked. I love my Si4. But I want and Si3. And an FGP2W. And a milled series.

Seemore is going to break me.

Yeah, I'm hooked. I love my Si4. But I want and Si3. And an FGP2W. And a milled series.

Seemore is going to break me.

Haha! Try the Carbon Steel DB4, FGP, and FGP2!

Bluold: I was thinking about the red grip as well. I am going to try out the initial one and then try out the other two.

Love the red one too - the size looks just right. When I order my FGP can I request the type of grip (does it have a name?)

Love the red one too - the size looks just right. When I order my FGP can I request the type of grip (does it have a name?)

I believe it is the Tour Classic grip. That is what is stamped on the butt of it.

Back