Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth, I have a feeling that the equipment pondering thread is going to explode with you, me, and Jake's rants/raves/wishes after the Show.
Ohhh good thought! I am a patient man. I can wait for sure.

Seth, I have a feeling that the equipment pondering thread is going to explode with you, me, and Jake's rants/raves/wishes after the Show.

Yep. I can guarantee you that the only thing safe in my bag will be my new irons lol.

looking for some matching wedges for my new irons..(i have a disease, why does everything need to match!!)

was looking at the MPT-10's but i missed the good deal where they were super cheap so now thinking MPT-11 with KBS hi rev shafts.

i read that apparently spinners arent good for europe due to the insert used in the shaft and the damper weather. anyone else heard this?

Looking at some numbers. I just saw a supertri head for $89 on ebay. I hate pondering drivers!

The ST is a fantastic driver

Lol. But before buying, I have to contact my contacts in another thread. I have numbers!!!! Gotta drive home now. Wtfranks. Tough choice because another driver is making a hard sell. And another. Man.
Ponder no more, my son. Make OEM proud.

Actually... I have a shaft to throw in it. And I could just use my football winning funds to purchase without dipping into another drivers funds.. My head hurts.

Then you've answered your own question. If you don't like it, you can give it to me for Valentine's Day!

Lol... I was trying to get Andrea to validate my purchase.. She wouldn't hahahahaha. Ill wait till after Christmas. I have lots o time next week. Mashie time!
Then you've answered your own question. If you don't like it, you can give it to me for Valentine's Day!

Well with the cash I got from X-mas, I now can go get new irons!!! No idea yet of what I want, I've only hit CI9's with a reg shaft, CB2s, fgtours, and machspeed. Good thing I'm heading to houston in 3 days so I can go hang out at the most glorious glofsmith I've ever seen and try some stuff out!!

Well with the cash I got from X-mas, I now can go get new irons!!! No idea yet of what I want, I've only hit CI9's with a reg shaft, CB2s, fgtours, and machspeed. Good thing I'm heading to houston in 3 days so I can go hang out at the most glorious glofsmith I've ever seen and try some stuff out!!

Or THP Demo Day....:act-up:

I maayyyyyy need a few more dollars than that to get there :). Or a small loan perhaps? lol

technically not equipment but pondering a SeeMore visor

not going to lie, I am really starting to ponder this:act-up:
Spoiler
968407077_Zgfa4-M.jpg

Got out to a full round today and had a good day, have made some observations that have lead to pondering though lol

Driver: Played the Evolver/Eclipse combo today, rusty but pretty good. It put a good showing but I think when the RIP gets in the Cobra will win out.

Wood: 4 Wood from Dirt_Guy is a cannon, but, as he and I discussed, let the shaft tweaking begin. If the RIP project for the driver works out, this may be next. But, I truly wish I could get fitted for a Miyazaki somewhere.

Hybrids: 19.5 Fybrid bridge has got to go I can NOT hit it anymore, cannot decide to swing like an iron or a wood in my messed up head, the 24* is bliss though. I'm going to do my damndest to forgo any changes here until its Mashie-time!

Irons: I freaking LOVE my Ci9's. I'm glad I didn't nab the i5's I was looking so heavy at this winter, I don't need them. Crisp shots and awesome feel. I am thinking stiffer KBS' for the FST's may become a necessity though, these felt pretty loose. The heads though, unbelievable.

Wedges: The weak link today. NOT the CG15's, love the heads, BUT I must get rid of the 60*, it does way more harm than good. Thinking my Ci9 gap (48*), 52*, 58* in the PING Tour W's I got for christmas after a I do an exchange or just going wiht the 50*, 54* in the CG15's and dropping the 60*. It does more harm than good for me.

Putters: I'm a ho. That's all that I can say. lol

I hope this is the right place to put all of this since it is indof chaotic rambling pondering, you all know me, a bit long winded at times but all input is welcomed!

Wow Jman, thats a lot of stuff. lol

Alright things that im working on getting done here pretty soon

TM Burner 2.0s
xFT 50* wedge
Superfast 3w with Miyazaki
Bend 56 to 55
3 Spinner shafts one for each wedge
Re-grip all those clubs with red/black multi compound grips

I should be set for a while after I do all that.

Got a chance to buy some xfts for a ridonkulous price. Hmmmmm

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back