Who Likes to Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staying home with the boy tomorrow since his daycare is closed. Plans for tonight include staying up past 8pm, drinking some beer, trying to hook the Wii up to the internet and maybe a little partying on THP. Woooooooot.

Nice nice.

I too will be partying this evening.

I will be celebrating SLOSHFEST XX by playing beer pong and flip cup!! Woo hoo

If we get back in time we might go out, but it will be a friends house. I won't partake in amature night at the bar.

But that doesnt seem fair.

It's not but it's just how it is everywhere. I mean when I looked at the list that TC posted is scary how similair it is (though I escape some of the horrific shows he is subjected to)

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm listening to you goofy ba$#$ds right now. It's like an outing, but no cowboy hats.

Hey, one day maybe we'll get video of the Handsome Lucas and I doing this. Cowboy hats in full effect!

You figure out your travel plans for May, cowboy?

Hey, one day maybe we'll get video of the Handsome Lucas and I doing this. Cowboy hats in full effect!

Anytime bro! Just commandeer a hat for me. The cold ones are flowing in ash vegas boys.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one starting the party early this year. For some reason I just got talked into kayaking tomorrow. I'll need more party juice to ward off the cold!

You figure out your travel plans for May, cowboy?
Yeah I think so, we're going to fly into Orlando on Wednesday and drive down to WPB either with or at the same time as the Calloway and Babbitt groups.

I like to party!!

Im going to party on THP all day since I have to work.

Party started already.

Wooooot! Have a great night buddy!

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Party time tonight. Will be 21 at midnight, things might get crazy!

Count your blessings it's not a work night. My 21st was during the week and the next day was awful!

Drank a ton more tonight Than I did last night. Yum!

I love wheat beers!

Tapatalking- so I can watch the big ten loose and still THP.

$290 million would make for a sweet party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back