Tour Spot Radio W/ Lefty & Jake Sneak Preview

That happens to be impossible for Lefty....looooonnnnnng, slllloooooooooooooooooooow southern drawl baby, that's how he rolls. He doesn't hurry his speech, the timer slows down for him.

LOL, he's like the Chuck Norris of debating.

I think better time management will come with time as you guys get more used to the format.

Truly fantastic. I love banter and I love golf, putting the two together is such a format is pure genius. I think you have to guys who are truly genuine in their reasoning and have the intellect to express it in a way that comes across as not just mindless chatter but well thought out, be it on the fly, opinions. Excellent addition to the brand guys.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I thought it was a fun format. I like a good debate! It was mentioned that TC was a little rough, but that's to be expected against a seasoned vet like Jake! Go back and listen to the first couple of shows of Jake and Dano and then listen to the recent ones. It just takes time. JB and GG sound so professional now that they have done so many shows, everyone forgets that you gotta have a first show someplace.

I look forward to future episodes of the Great Debate.

Only suggestion for Lefty is to watch the "umms" and it will all be good! Good job TC. You too P4B.

That happens to be impossible for Lefty....looooonnnnnng, slllloooooooooooooooooooow southern drawl baby, that's how he rolls. He doesn't hurry his speech, the timer slows down for him.

Hey TC could you please, at least once, say, "Rubbin's racin'" on the air. Good job buddy! Over time, you'll get the hang of it. Looks like the wily old radio vet takes round 1. What is up with that rant on the white stuff, P4B? Been looking too much at that stuff during the winter I guess. :D

It's similar and I'm assuming it's premised after Around the Horn.

Yes it did seem that way with the timed points with the winner given the last word. Only no Woody Paige.

I personally don't want these guy's to be at odds on the show. Friendly banter, a little tease here and there, but there was a touch of tense in each voice possibly added by the time restraint, but keep a smile in the voice. THP is on another level when compared to other entity's.

Thanks again everyone for the feedback. I know I used to many "umms" that's what I do when I'm a bit nervous, lol. I agree completely with most of you guys on areas we could improve so thanks.

I lost b/c fargo is a master debater, especially with those long cold winters up there. I listened to the show again and thought it could've easily gone my way but i am glad jake won round one........that ridiculous rant was worth it.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

THey both will get faster when it comes to them. The slow pauses wont cut it.

It's similar and I'm assuming it's premised after Around the Horn.

Actually not, but when it came time to tinker and put the idea in motion, that was one of 3 shows that was discussed and where the scoring came from.

Thanks again everyone for the feedback. I know I used to many "umms" that's what I do when I'm a bit nervous, lol. I agree completely with most of you guys on areas we could improve so thanks.

I lost b/c fargo is a master debater, especially with those long cold winters up there. I listened to the show again and thought it could've easily gone my way but i am glad jake won round one........that ridiculous rant was worth it.

Of course you thought you should have won. But you must follow your own arguments.

THey both will get faster when it comes to them. The slow pauses wont cut it.

Actually not, but when it came time to tinker and put the idea in motion, that was one of 3 shows that was discussed and where the scoring came from.

Of course you thought you should have won. But you must follow your own arguments.

I can't tell if you're being serious or giving me grief or perhaps a little of both?

After listening to it, I thought it came off well. Sure, there were some imperfections but all in all iwas pleased.

I can't tell if you're being serious or giving me grief or perhaps a little of both?

After listening to it, I thought it came off well. Sure, there were some imperfections but all in all iwas pleased.

I was too. I think for a first effort, it was quite good.

Jake needs to get a little quicker when it comes to him, but he will, he was probably just stunned by his opponent.

I was too. I think for a first effort, it was quite good.

Jake needs to get a little quicker when it comes to him, but he will, he was probably just stunned by his opponent.

I doubt it! My mental prowess stuns few.

I enjoyed that very much, I would like to hear a little banter between the two and also with JB. I like the format but I wanna hear some arguing. I know these guys were biting their tongues at times. Overall, GREAT SHOW! i just wanna see it go from such a "structured" format. Do I have an answer as to how...nope. If this is supposed to be 1 show a month, I say change the format a bit and make 2 shows a month with some banter.

It should go more along the lines of the Point/Counterpoint skit on the original Saturday Night Live. Jane Curtain would give an eloquent presentation of her side of the topic, and Dan Akroyd would begin his counterpoint with, "Jane, you ignorant sl##."

I don't really think this but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think that one of them should have used that line!

OK, I'm sorry, back on topic.

Hehehehe.

Just got done listening to the show and I think both you guys did a pretty good job. There is definitely room for improvement but being the first show it was pretty good. I liked the format and quick fire style. Maybe JB can do a quick "5 seconds" or have a sound that can go off so they can have an idea of when to cut it short and complete the thought.

I just think it's cool having forum members involved in these shows. It helps that I've met them so I can really picture them going back and forth. That's this show, the Jake and Dano show and In the Rough.

Back