One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
With the 19 days of Christmas winding down I just thought it would be very fitting to say THANK YOU GG!!! This 19 days of christmas was absolutely amaizing, we had 7 more days than last year and prizes that were just flat out incredible. I know it had to have taken a ton of work to get all of these companies on board and also a ton of work getting all of these prizes into our hands. I whole heartedly do appreciate all the hard work you put into THP and making sure that you can put such great contests up. You never cease to amaize me and I am sure the rest of the members here. THANK YOU!!!!

NO doubt. Thanks to GG and JB for making so many holiday wishes come true. And for the ten million other things you do for us on a daily basis. It doesn't go unnoticed :)

Thank you so much!!!!!!! I wish I could take all the credit but JB organized this entire contest I was just his assistant. I did all the shipping but he was the brains behind it all and he was the one who got all the companies on board. He had an idea and he ran with it and it became something even bigger than we expected. It warms my heart to read things like this and to know that people are enjoying the contests and their time here at THP. Thanks so much!! That was the perfect ending to 2010!

I would have been happy with 1 day of Christmas give away. BUT 19 days is just incredible! Awesome job GG and JB!

This is why she deserved that nice car! THP wouldn't be near what it is without you.

Thanks to both GG and JB, I know that it can be pretty stressful as you try to make sure everything goes off just as planned, you two did great! Thanks so much for making this place what it is.

I really cannot take the credit. Everything that is THP is because of JB. That is the honest truth. He works night and day to make sure this is a place that everyone enjoys. He always tries to give me the credit but really I am just here to keep things organized.

Thank you for all the hard work GG. Your so modest, yet put an incredible amount of work into THP.

Thanks for all you do!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Thank you JB and Golfergal. This was a fun contest to watch. Everyday something new.19 days just blows my mind with how you were able to secure that many high quality gifts.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I really cannot take the credit. Everything that is THP is because of JB. That is the honest truth. He works night and day to make sure this is a place that everyone enjoys. He always tries to give me the credit but really I am just here to keep things organized.

we know this. but you deserve a pat on the back and a new car. he gave you th enew car so I was patting you on the back. I tried to od things the other way around but he wouldnt have it

Well, maybe JB needs a new car now to or spa day, which ever he prefers haha I kid about the spa day.

Well, maybe JB needs a new car now to or spa day, which ever he prefers haha I kid about the spa day.

Why? Real men like the spa.

I too appreciate everything you guys do. Thanks so much for the time and effort it takes to make this place such a "family." You guys are like the patriarch and matriarch of THP. lol

BTW, the fact that I won something makes the contest even sweeter for me, but it would have been just as appreciated if I hadn't.
:drinks:

Great work with the prizes and the other madness that was poker-chip-a-thon.

Thank you to you both for organizing all those days of holiday awesomeness!! It was a great holiday season!!

Yes , I too would like to thank JB , GG and all the companies that contributed to the Holiday Gift giving .
Its amazing how this technology called the internet has made the world seem smaller , with out it I would of never met some incredible people through the years and soon to meet more in May !
Kudos to all involved :thumb:

Thank you indeed to GG for all the hard work I can only imagine went in to putting together a contest like this and all the other work she does on behalf of the THP community.

GG & JB,

Many, Many thanks for your untiring and unselfish work to make our lives more enjoyable via this golf outlet known as THP. We cannot thank you guys enough for uniting complete strangers who have a common love for the game of golf. This is such a wonderful site that I rarely ever visit any other forums of any type. I can get everything right here including: tips on my golf game, cigars, recepies, woodworking tips, which shotgun I should buy, news stories, helath tips, biggest looser challenges, more golf and the list goes on and on.

I can talk with interesting people from all over the U.S. and throughout the world about anything under the sun. It has shown me that people are people and we all want the same things out of life for ourselves and our famalies. We have shared births, deaths, welcomed new pets, new cars, golf equipment, and even met one another spouses on some ocassions. These are the type of relationships that are life changing and life enduring.

So, to JB and GG and all the THP HQ and regional staff, I say THANK YOU for creating a virtual golf family. I consider the members here my brothers and sisters and look forward to meeting them all at the THP Family Reunions better known as the THP Spring/Fall Outings.

Much love to you guys and I wish you continued success with THP Media throughout 2011.

Cheers,

SeeMoreGuy

I'm new to THP but it's very clear that JB and GG work really hard to make this so great. Thanks. I'm having a great time on the forum!

Back