Status
Not open for further replies.
JB's right, over time the logo will become more and more recognizable, and the association with THP will strengthen as well.
The more we see it around (I would still love to see it incorporated into the forum header), the faster all of this will happen.
I would definitely advise against changing it again, as we would have to start this whole process over again (not that JB had that in mind anyway).

I like your current typefaces, I think they're creative. The new logo is well done. What I think you could do to add creativity is incorporate some kind of pink to orange gradient (like a sunset). Your current brand is good, I think something that would add to your brand is be able to use that song by Eddie Money "Two tickets to Paradise." Eighties songs are really hot right now.

I like your current typefaces, I think they're creative. The new logo is well done. What I think you could do to add creativity is incorporate some kind of pink to orange gradient (like a sunset). Your current brand is good, I think something that would add to your brand is be able to use that song by Eddie Money "Two tickets to Paradise." Eighties songs are really hot right now.

Or some Def Leppard... :D Hahaha

No offense, but that song really sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back