2011 THP Fantasy Golf is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I noticed that that wasn't Canada. I thought you had migrated south for the winter or something...
Im wavin the Thai[n]land flag.

Dustin Johnson
Bubba Watson
Stuart Appleby
Tim Clark
Jim Furyk
Hunter Mahan
Ernie Els
Graeme McDowell
Francesco Molinari
Ian Poulter

Theres mine. I will probably come in dead last, but I just had to pick Bubba...

you may wanna erase this post.

never played fantasy golf:do we just pick a field each week? or do we draft players for the whole year? guessing we pick afield each week but wanted to be sure!

awesome! will join as soon as I can get to a computer that doesn't block fantasy sports

Don't forget the donate button guys, because THP cannot and will not require a fee to join doesn't mean that all this will run itself. I plan on donating........one MILLION dollars. OK, more like $20, small donation that I'm sure will help a ton. And pretty soon you'll even get a fancy new 2011 Donor button!!

I officially made the first pics of Fantasy anything in my life! I hope my horses do some damage on the course!

never played fantasy golf:do we just pick a field each week? or do we draft players for the whole year? guessing we pick afield each week but wanted to be sure!

Pick a team each week.

Don't forget the donate button guys, because THP cannot and will not require a fee to join doesn't mean that all this will run itself. I plan on donating........one MILLION dollars. OK, more like $20, small donation that I'm sure will help a ton. And pretty soon you'll even get a fancy new 2011 Donor button!!

Thank you P4B. It may not sound like a lot, but it means the world to us and for us to be able to continue to do contests and offer prizes like this, its necessary. The shipping alone gets pretty crazy and after the 19 days of holiday cheer we just did, you can only imagine.

I will try to donate ASAP, my checking account is just a little thin right now.

I'm in!! This should be lots of fun! Thanks Team THP!! I hope my donation from Saturday helps the cause.

In!

You all's gonna lose!

(This wont replace individual pick player contests throughout the season, will it JB?)

In!

You all's gonna lose!

(This wont replace individual pick player contests throughout the season, will it JB?)

It shouldnt. I think that will be largely based on other factors such as entries and donations. We want to do them again, but we will see how this one turns out.

I have donated as well. Im sure every bit helps as much as you guys say it does. And I hope everyone gets to donate at one point in time.

I'm in and donation is on the way.

A few things to know...

A few things to know...

Just a few other things you should know...

The field you can make your picks from is updated every 15 minutes, in case people WD. ( and they quite often do. )

You can change your picks right up until the 1st scheduled tee-time of the tournament, so check for WDs late Wednesday or early Thursday.

If you look at your team on "This Weeks Standings", and you see a solid black flag beside their name, they have probably WD'd.

Final Results are usually posted about 1 hour after the completion of the tournament, and you start making your picks for the following week as soon as this week's results become official.

Cheers,

Shank

Yeah guys, don't forget to donate! You are going to like the new donor tags for 2011! Don't be the only kid in school without one.

And we know if SethO is designing them, theyre gonna be saweeeeeeeeeeeeet
Yeah guys, don't forget to donate! You are going to like the new donor tags for 2011! Don't be the only kid in school without one.

What do you mean?

I mean the only site I've ever used is Yahoo for golf and I've never heard of this site. So it'll be interesting to see how it does.

While I can't afford to donate a million, a million thanks to THP for doing this. This is the only golf I'll be playing until my back injury gets sorted out. I'm really grateful that yo set it up as it will allow me to keep a hand in.

Here's Team RonInThornton:

Bubba Watson
Zach Johnson
Graeme McDowell
Hunter Mahan
Jim Furyk
Matt Kuchar
Steve Stricker
Francesco Molinari
Justin Rose
Ian Poulter

Im in!! Thanks guys!

They look awesome Seth!

Already got 27 people signed up and we've only been like for about an hour! This is going to be very fun, I'm glad it's integrated right into THP too, no need in having to leave and try to log into Yahoo and try to remember the link, the user name, the password, what a hassle, this is great and it's right here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back