2011 THP Demo Day Thread

I have a divot mat!

divot mat divot mat divot mat!

Guys we have asked numerous times to keep this one about demo day requests so that we can forward the link to each company so they see what people are requesting. Please keep the banter to the regular outing thread.

Some of the things I would like to try out are.

Irons
Taylormade Burner 2.0's
Mizuno JPX800 & 800 Pros
Callaway Razr
Wilson DI9
Cleveland HB3 & CG7
Adams V3
Nike VR Pro Cavity

Woods
Taylormade R11
Nike MachSpeed Black Driver
Callaway Octane Driver
New Cleveland Drivers
New Adams Drivers

Hybrid
Mashie

Putters
Cleveland Classics
Gambler Series

geez! thats alot of stuff! im sure youll have everything i want to hit there:
Im def looking for a miyazaki shaft for driver
would love one for my FW.

Def wanna hit those cg16 irons and mpt wedges. srizon driver- guess they all been coveed!

I'd love check out some wedges from Eidolon......the whole V sole thing seems like it makes sense. Also anything Miyazaki for hybrids and woods both would be great.

I'd love check out some wedges from Eidolon......the whole V sole thing seems like it makes sense. Also anything Miyazaki for hybrids and woods both would be great.

I will have mine there if Eidolon doesnt send some. They did last outting so I would think they will again. but if not, just ask

I will have mine there if Eidolon doesnt send some. They did last outting so I would think they will again. but if not, just ask

Cool ...thanks! How do you like them overall?

We have started to roll out requests to companies for the demo day. Keep them coming.

We have started to roll out requests to companies for the demo day. Keep them coming.

sweet! i like that this process has begun.

I know it wont happen but I would love to see some Titleist out there.

They will get the same request as everybody else does. We truly want them to be a part of this and think that based on last year, they will want to be.

this might be an odd request but how about a weight kit for R9's so that on the launch monitor you can try to perfect your driver?

this might be an odd request but how about a weight kit for R9's so that on the launch monitor you can try to perfect your driver?

I like that idea.

Also, I'd like to see Titleist make a showing.

+1 maybe this year is 'the year' they let some of their clubs go to a sleepover without adult supervision

great idea!!

That is an awesome idea!! Right on!

Do you know what kind? It's not actually distances I'm interested in, as much as trying out what's on the market or available.

I dont remember, but I know there is a picture in one of the threads. As for trying them, many of the folks in attendance including myself have both lasers and GPS units. You are welcome to try them on the range of course.

Do you know what kind? It's not actually distances I'm interested in, as much as trying out what's on the market or available.

I dont remember, but I know there is a picture in one of the threads. As for trying them, many of the folks in attendance including myself have both lasers and GPS units. You are welcome to try them on the range of course.

I thought it was the Garmin Golf Logix gps that was in the carts.
garmin_golflogix_golf_gps_u.jpg

Good thing this has it's own separate day. With all the buzz with just the new TM stuff, can you imagine what else is in store that we haven't even heard about or seen yet? I expect that after the PGA Show at the end of the month that the possibilties for equipment to demo at the Demo Day/Outing is going to explode.

Good thing this has it's own separate day. With all the buzz with just the new TM stuff, can you imagine what else is in store that we haven't even heard about or seen yet? I expect that after the PGA Show at the end of the month that the possibilties for equipment to demo at the Demo Day/Outing is going to explode.

+1!! Can't wait for it all!!

Back