The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't there reports Cable is to be fired too?

I would just like to see coaches get more time in their roles. But sometimes I think its time for a change. I'm currently pretty happy with the Bears but I would like to see a new coach lol. Lovie's ill advised time out was a pretty good indicator of his own momentum killer. He misses a lot of challenges and I just don't understand his direction at times. Not that he owes anything to me but I see some coaches just do a really bad job of time management and it may seem small at times, but it can really hurt a team. Maybe I have no clue what I'm talking about but I'm ok with that haha.

Yesterday, Martz and Cutler were pretty bad too. We were doing a good job of running the ball and should have kept to that along with short to intermediate throws. The Green Bay defense is too good. Matt Forte was running hard and with a purpose. He sets a tone and sometimes the Bears just ignore that fact. Really sad to see we reverted to our early season formula of trash offense. I figured Martz couldn't resist. I just don't see why sometimes the offense doesnt see a need to keep/develop any time of rythm. Again I could totally be off point but I needed to vent. I don't want to see the Packers again anytime during the offseason. Who knows, we couldve just been keeping our playbook for the post season. I really hope so.

Looks like Frazier is going to run the ship. Kubiak, Del Rio and Coughlin are safe. Lewis and Cable look like they're goners.

I dont get the Cable firing. But I dont watch every Raiders game. Arent they making good strides? From what I saw a pretty dangerous teams at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like this is gonna get very expensive for Favre .

Edited to save arguments.

I dont get the Cable firing. But I dont watch every Raiders game. Arent they making good strides? From what I saw a pretty dangerous teams at times.

They were. Al being Al. Although they might not be in such a predicament because they might just promote Hue Jackson. He's been a HC in waiting for a few years now an a lot of folks say he's due. It also might have been a way to block Denver from trying to hire Jackson to coach the team (which was a rumor a couple of months ago).

They were. Al being Al. Although they might not be in such a predicament because they might just promote Hue Jackson. He's been a HC in waiting for a few years now an a lot of folks say he's due. It also might have been a way to block Denver from trying to hire Jackson to coach the team (which was a rumor a couple of months ago).

Head Coach in waiting? Is this the same Hue Jackson that just arrived in Oakland this year and been with 5 teams in 9 years?

Head Coach in waiting? Is this the same Hue Jackson that just arrived in Oakland this year and been with 5 teams in 9 years?

They were talking about him making strides in Baltimore coaching up Flacco and would be a HC in a year or two either with Oakland or elsewhere. If I remember correctly he and McDaniels were the "hot" coordinators in line for a HC gig 2 years ago.

They were talking about him making strides in Baltimore coaching up Flacco and would be a HC in a year or two either with Oakland or elsewhere. If I remember correctly he and McDaniels were the "hot" coordinators in line for a HC gig 2 years ago.

He may be, but I am not sure I would have called him a head coach in waiting since he has only been with the team one year. just my opinion though. he was a bad OC in Atl (real bad). Frankly he was a bad QB coach with Baltimore last year too. Got a job for the raiders and their offense stunk other than RunDMC this year as well. He is a guy that will get a shot, but I cannot believe someone in the media would call him a head coach in waiting after being with a team for only 1 season and with 5 teams in 9 years.

it's Al Davis. 'nuff said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He may be, but I am not sure I would have called him a head coach in waiting since he has only been with the team one year. just my opinion though. he was a bad OC in Atl (real bad). Frankly he was a bad QB coach with Baltimore last year too. Got a job for the raiders and their offense stunk other than RunDMC this year as well. He is a guy that will get a shot, but I cannot believe someone in the media would call him a head coach in waiting after being with a team for only 1 season and with 5 teams in 9 years.

They actually said that when Oakland hired him they praised Al because he was a failsafe if or when they let go of Cable. Personally, I didn't see it either since he has been so mediocre in his many stops.

Watching Carolinas future QB play in the discover orange bowl.

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

Come on man, don't curse the guy like that. Anyway its Carolina, they'll probably trade their first rounder for someone's second and third round picks anyway. I stream charlottes sport radio occasionally just to catch up on what's going on at home...man that's a sad sad sports town.

Watching Carolinas future QB play in the discover orange bowl.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Come on man, don't curse the guy like that. Anyway its Carolina, they'll probably trade their first rounder for someone's second and third round picks anyway. I stream charlottes sport radio occasionally just to catch up on what's going on at home...man that's a sad sad sports town.

I know I hate to wish that on anyone. It's almost as bad as being drafted and booed at the same time by eagles fans. It might even be worth staying in school another year even if your hc leaves for the NFL.

Lol good philly slam. Think harbaugh will go to the NFL or Michigan? I kinda hope he stays and builds something good at Stanford but I guess depends on what luck decides.

Back to Carolina they either stay with a player too long or get rid of them too soon.

I know I hate to wish that on anyone. It's almost as bad as being drafted and booed at the same time by eagles fans. It might even be worth staying in school another year even if your hc leaves for the NFL.

Lol good philly slam. Think harbaugh will go to the NFL or Michigan? I kinda hope he stays and builds something good at Stanford but I guess depends on what luck decides.

Back to Carolina they either stay with a player too long or get rid of them too soon.

I dont know, they havent got rid of Claussen yet, and clearly its way too long.

Lol, well if the poor kid had someone to throw to and at least a few warm bodies up front to slow the pass rush down a tad it may help. I personally thought it was a bad pick for them, but then again it was a draft that saw them trade this years 2 round pick for Armani Edwards...brilliance abounds

I get my posting on the run

Did you catch your future QB last night fltc? He looked pretty good.

If I'm Harbaugh's agent, there's no way I let him stay at Stanford. He's THE hot coaching prospect right now and can pretty much name his price by using the Michigan job as leverage for the pro teams looking at him. I bet there's going to be at least 2 teams that will go to him with an open checkbook saying 'here, fill it in and come save our ship.'

Some new allegations against Favre? They asked if he's to be the new Tiger Woods, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back