Anyone going to or know someone that's going to the winter or heritage classic this year? I wish I was!

Anyone going to or know someone that's going to the winter or heritage classic this year? I wish I was!

I heard seats in the upper bowl were going for 150 bucks. It should be a good one.

I live right here in Pittsburgh, and I'm a diehard Pens fan, but I don't have the spare cash lying around. I definitely question how easy it will be to see from the stands, anyway. I'm perfectly happy watching from the warmth of my couch in my sweats :)

Best seat in the house, and you dont miss anything when you need food or bathroom
I live right here in Pittsburgh, and I'm a diehard Pens fan, but I don't have the spare cash lying around. I definitely question how easy it will be to see from the stands, anyway. I'm perfectly happy watching from the warmth of my couch in my sweats :)

This season can't end soon enough.

As a Penguins fan who only lives about an hour away from Pittsburgh, I'd love to go, but still have mixed emotions about the game. As happy as I am for the Penguins playing in the WC again this year, there are still 24 other teams that haven't had that opportunity yet. I liked the original rumor of Rangers playing in the new Yankee Stadium. And since the whole idea of the game is to play outside in the cold and snow, let them play against teams in warm weather cities to give them a chance to participate as well.

I liked the original rumor of Rangers playing in the new Yankee Stadium. And since the whole idea of the game is to play outside in the cold and snow, let them play against teams in warm weather cities to give them a chance to participate as well.

With the Pinstripe bowl locked in for the next 15 years there is no chance of a WC at Yankees stadium. They would have to do it at Citi or Meadowlands, which kind of sucks. A Ducks/Kings would be great at Dodger Stadium but it is usually in the 70s here around that time. But when all is said and done, I think everyone enjoys a Caps/Pens game.

Did anyone catch the end of the Wings/Kings game last night? This Martinez kid seems like the real deal.

My Jackets are struggling pretty hard right now.. After not dropping two in a row all season, they have lost their last five I think... Yeesh...

My Jackets are struggling pretty hard right now.. After not dropping two in a row all season, they have lost their last five I think... Yeesh...

Burn the new 3rd jersey! They haven't won a game since unveiling it, plus I really don't like the design.

Burn the new 3rd jersey! They haven't won a game since unveiling it, plus I really don't like the design.
I don't mind the design, I just don't like a recent expansion team using a "vintage" style like that. It's weird.

Going to another Sabres game tonight, Hoping for a good one Vs the Sharks.

I know eh? Its a modern wannabe vintage jersey. Its just awkward because that jersey wouldve never been approved 40 years ago
I don't mind the design, I just don't like a recent expansion team using a "vintage" style like that. It's weird.

Going to another Sabres game tonight, Hoping for a good one Vs the Sharks.

Have fun, im going to the Kings/Flames game tonight.

The best thing about the new Jackets jersey is the fact that the logo looks like a schlong. And the mascot looks like a giant one, PLUS it shoots out white t-shirts through the, ahem, cannon.

The best thing about the new Jackets jersey is the fact that the logo looks like a schlong. And the mascot looks like a giant one, PLUS it shoots out white t-shirts through the, ahem, cannon.

awesome

Did anyone else catch Kopitars pass to Brown last night? It was pretty frickin amazing.
[YOUTUBE]X8bNUzRI3Pc[/YOUTUBE]

Getting pretty pumped for the Winter Classic..
Anyone else going to watch it?

I'm watching it. Pretty excited for it. The 24/7 series has been great. I went to the Caps vs Pens game last week in DC and it was an unbelievable game. Hopefully the Classic can match it. I think the Pens will pull it out, but got to say Go Caps!

Anybody watch the Winter Classic tonight? Great game all around, especially under those conditions.

My son's Mite team was the Capitals last season, and he's #8 so we were rooting for the Caps.

That was pretty ugly!
Hard to go up-tempo in a rainstorm.

I guess I'll post in here. Anyone watching the IIHF game? Canada is owning the USA right now, but it's far from over.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Back