Joining the Seemore Club

Attaboy TC, good looking putter! SeeMore makes one truly awesome product that I firmyl believe it, no matter what I may acquire, I'll never get rid of my SeeMore's.

After a recent stroke change, my seemore is back in the running. I'm glad I didn't sell it.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Good luck with your new putter TC. Between that and your new radio show I'm sure your putting average per round will plummet. :)

While I have never been able to use a center shafted putter, just doesn't work with my eyes, I wish you well. I've always said I don't care what it looks like as long as the putts fall.

I've been eyeing the M1 and the SI1 for quite a while. I'm trying to wait until the outing to see how I do with them. I hope this works for you!!!!!! Congrats!

Looks great TC! I just moved over to a CS M1 about a month ago. I think after some good practice my putting average will go down. If I could just get my GIR % as good as yours.

Great looking putter there TC, congrats man.

Nice looking putter TC. Glad you found something that you really like.

TC what is the headweight?

Nice putter and congrats TC, I'll be grabbing a DB4 as soon as I can!

Thanks everyone. I've wanted this putter for a while now.

JD10, it's 330 grams I believe. Why?

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Just wondering....

TC what about that particular model made you gravitate towards it. I know you were rolling the seemores down in Florida and seemed to enjoy it a lot. I ask because they have several CS options...and I'm curious.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

The Seemore club is nice, but wait till you join the mile high club!!

Congrats on the :seemore: TC :thumb: ..... I have no doubt you will break par this year with your new flat stick. Best feeling putter on the market in my own personal opinion...

This is crazy TC. I've just been looking at Seemore's the past weekend and also wondering about a possible switch to a CS. I've been lusting after the SB1/2. How did you decide to go CS as I've always been a heel shafted guy.

Congrats on joining the CS club TC, and with a bang too! Your new SeeMore is sweet! :thumb:

I am late to this party TC, but CONGRATS! Resistance is futile. hehe I am sure you will love you new flatstick and glad you saw first hand just how good Ted and all the folks are over at SeeMore.

Enjoy that putter.

SMG

Congrats on the new flatstick TC and welcome to the SeeMore club.

This is crazy TC. I've just been looking at Seemore's the past weekend and also wondering about a possible switch to a CS. I've been lusting after the SB1/2. How did you decide to go CS as I've always been a heel shafted guy.

interesting question CL, and one that i'm glad you asked. i always wanted a heel shafted putter for the simple fact that: it's what phil uses. i can admit it, i'm a phil homer. i wasn't a terrible putter with it mind you but i had such a bad problem of leaving the club face slightly open at impact that i was simply pushing everything. seems that i was trying to use more of a straight back & straight through stroke with a putter that's weighted for an arching stroke. i was also a little too far over the ball if that makes sense? ted @ seemore wanted me to have my eyes more over the back of the club, that was more natural stance and assisted with a more natural stroke for me.

TC what about that particular model made you gravitate towards it. I know you were rolling the seemores down in Florida and seemed to enjoy it a lot. I ask because they have several CS options...and I'm curious.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

i pretty much went with the Si1 b/c that was what was recommended to me. ted highly recommended a center shaft putter, which they have a few of, but b/c i prefer inserts, the Si1 just made sense.

Since so many have requested them, we will make sure to have almost every single model of SeeMore putter out at the THP Demo Day for people to try out.

Nice looking putter TC.Hope it helps you get the desired results you're after.

I rolled a couple of Seemores at Golfsmith last night but I couldn't find the love but that's just me.
If it works on making you more confident about sinking the putt then it should be a great flatstick for ya and I hope it does.

Nice looking putter TC.Hope it helps you get the desired results you're after.

I rolled a couple of Seemores at Golfsmith last night but I couldn't find the love but that's just me.
If it works on making you more confident about sinking the putt then it should be a great flatstick for ya and I hope it does.

thanks. i used this particular model exclusively during our rounds of golf in florida a couple months ago, and while i didn't drop an insane amount of putts, i did scare the hole more! i feel like if i could just convert a few more of those birdie attempts of give myself some easy tap ins that i could see some great strides in my scoring avg in 2011.

for some reason i believe that having a CS putter makes me a more "technically sound" putter. it's hard to explain but it kind of forces me to have the putter and my body in better positions.

Congrats TC!
I've been doing some experiment on my own. I've been trying to pick up a few putters to play with in the off season and having my own shootout in the spring. But I think my main problem is reading greens.

Back