Votes: 81 34.8%
  • Interlock

Votes: 118 50.6%
  • Cross hand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baseball

Votes: 34 14.6%

• Total voters
Overlap, because that's what my pro wanted. I wasn't initially comfortable with it, but it feels natural now.

Kim

I used the 10 finger/baseball grip for a long time, and it took me a while to get used to the interlock, but now I can't go back. When I putt, I interlock, it just feels more natural :)

interlock for me. just feel more natural and more control

Interlock for everything but the putter. This thread has me thinking about playing around some with the different grips.

Overlap. I started with the interlock, but I switched to the overlap after my first month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I overlap. I found interlock to be very uncomfortable so I have always had an overlap grip. Now if I can just stop gripping the club so tight I might not get so many blisters.

Use the overlap but have tried the interlock. My hands feel more connected with the interlock but not as comfortable.

I had to switch from the interlock to the overlap. The ring finger on my left hand is bunk and "locked" in a 90 degree position. In the past couple years I have noticed that as a round progressed, I was losing considerable strength in my left hand grip. The overlap gives me that one additional finger for a more consistent grip throughout the round. Since the change, I have noticed that my draw is a little more pronounced.

Interlock for me..

I've always used Interlock for everything but lately I've tried a 10 finger for putting.

I use to interlock and then I tried out overlap. I don't know if it did anything for my game but it's more comfortable.

Interlock here, Papa taught it to dad, dad taught it to me. There was really no questioning it. If it was ever brought up papa or my uncle would say "Jack uses it.".... End of conversation. Lol

Overlap, used to interlock but I feel much more comfortable with the overlap. I have fairly large hands I have read that the interlock is more comfortable for smaller hands. Don't know if that if actually true or not, but I think it worked for me.

Interlock for me. It was the way I was taught long ago.

Overlap, used to interlock but I feel much more comfortable with the overlap. I have fairly large hands I have read that the interlock is more comfortable for smaller hands. Don't know if that if actually true or not, but I think it worked for me.

Word for word for me lol

I switched last year, took time to adjust but it helped me alot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the baseball grip for a long time, but recently switched to the interlock grip style. I feel like I am much more consistent with my swing, and I have a ton more control of the clubhead.

Baseball when I started playing and now it's interlock.

Interlock.

Interlock for everything.

Started with baseball and used that for a long time because i didn't know better. I went from baseball to vardon for about a month and then to interlocking which just seemed more natural to me. And now i could never go back.

With interlocking i felt much more consistent where i put the grip in my left hand ( i am right handed) if that makes any sense.

I used to play with an overlap grip years ago, but since I picked up the game again I've only been comfortable using the interlock.

Interlock, PE coach taught everyone to interlock so it’s been that way ever since.

Interlock, but may change to allow my hands to release quicker. I started out playing an overlap, but as my swing speed increased I swapped to an interlock.

Overlap. I tried interlock and wasn't entirely comfortable with it. I may try interlock and baseball.

I use overlap...I get more swing strength with this grip.

I played overlap from the time I started playing until earlier in 2010 when I switched to Interlock over the summer. It helps me keep my right hand on the shaft, which helps keep my right elbow from flying loose on my backswing.

Back