Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

That is GREAT news, Coolbreeze!

FYI for those of you looking at flights. American Airlines is no longer listing on Orbitz and is supposedly being pulled from Expedia sites. It may be worth a look to check out their website when looking at flights. They are not usually the cheapest, but they have the best itinerary (at the price) for me.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone too! Esp those of you with memorable (famous) avatars. I think TC looks like Westy and JB looks like Freddie Couples b/c both of their avatars have been these golfers for a little while. We're also psyched about demo day. Thanks everyone - we're so excited!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone too! Esp those of you with memorable (famous) avatars. I think TC looks like Westy and JB looks like Freddie Couples b/c both of their avatars have been these golfers for a little while. We're also psyched about demo day. Thanks everyone - we're so excited!

i wish i was as handsome as lee westwood patty. i'm afraid i may disappoint you though, haha

congrats on joining us for the outing. i take it you got a sitter for the kids? i know that was something that you had to think about.

I'll right the decision was made last night and the verdict was...

Spoiler
I'm in BABY!

Pm has been sent to Thainer about sharing a room for the two nights and I am very excited. Never thought I would be able to go this time around but my wife is even more incredible than I thought. Can't wait to meet everyone done there, and TC lets find some more lefty's.

woo hoo! now we officially have one more lefty than last years outing. congrats cool! i'm glad you can make it and i look forward to sharing some range space with ya!

Thanks all I'm really looking forward to it.

i wish i was as handsome as lee westwood patty. i'm afraid i may disappoint you though, haha

congrats on joining us for the outing. i take it you got a sitter for the kids? i know that was something that you had to think about.

Yup ... well, kind of. My parents in law will probably take them for the long weekend. We figured if we were SUPER desperate, we'd drag them along and there'd be no golf for me (even if we paid for it) in the very worse case scenario.

& TC, I'm a real lefty, that plays right b/c of hand me down clubs. So I don't count in the demo day - but I do like testing lefty clubs occasionally :) (usually mens, b/c we never have lefty womens clubs to demo in the shop). Can I count as 1/2 in the stats?

I'll right the decision was made last night and the verdict was...

Spoiler
I'm in BABY!

Pm has been sent to Thainer about sharing a room for the two nights and I am very excited. Never thought I would be able to go this time around but my wife is even more incredible than I thought. Can't wait to meet everyone done there, and TC lets find some more lefty's.

Right on CB!! So glad you're coming!

I could be wrong, but it seems that lots of people have confirmed to attend, but haven't made a post that they are. So who's all in? Sound off guys!!

Myself and AdamsGirl will be there, who else?

Erica and I = four

One-t = 6

Fildini = 8

DMB= 9

Ben =10

That is GREAT news, Coolbreeze!

FYI for those of you looking at flights. American Airlines is no longer listing on Orbitz and is supposedly being pulled from Expedia sites. It may be worth a look to check out their website when looking at flights. They are not usually the cheapest, but they have the best itinerary (at the price) for me.

My guess is now that most of the major airlines will follow suit. Now that they have downsized their flight schedules & are flying almost full they don't need the consolidators to purchase unused seats & sell them at a discount.

I use sidestep.com to get flight pricing for both business & pleasure trips as it queries not only the discounters but also the airline sites.

You can't book through sidestep but you can see all the prices & options then click through to the site you want to book from

The Mrs and me 12

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

whoops...

my buddy Jon who is coming is number 14.

one-t: 15
tc: 16
uncle daddy: 17

LOL. I guess we are kind of missing 9i's point though. We know all you crazy people are coming. Anybody under the radar that has sent in their info?

Nerfny and I :19

LOL. I guess we are kind of missing 9i's point though. We know all you crazy people are coming. Anybody under the radar that has sent in their info?

The bigger question is, the people that are under the radar, are they still reading this thread?

Back