I have it on in the background at work :wink:

I'm on there. Originally at the point of a bayonet by my wife, but now i like it and have reconnected with some old friends. I just added the THP site so hopefully i can add some of you as friends too!

Just went on a liking spree on the THP page haha

Could not help it, just liked everything that was posted.

ol' clam is on facebooks as Mr. Sweetnuts. I started it for business, but I have been enjoying connecting with people more than I had originally thought. THP folks are automatic friends for clam

ol' clam is on facebooks as Mr. Sweetnuts. I started it for business, but I have been enjoying connecting with people more than I had originally thought. THP folks are automatic friends for clam

No Monkey Disco?

mr. sweetnuts? i'll have to look you up buddy.

i need more golf buddies on facebook hahaha

looks great!

looks great! hey, that's our gang from the outing in that pic! how cool!

Looks awesome!!

Looks great GG. MSB256 did a great job!

Looks awesome!

whoever is taking care of that page is doing a fantastic job. It looks like a $1,000,000.

Thank you! I operate the THP Facebook Fan page and JB does the twitter account. But MSB256 needs to get all the credit for that THP tab b/c I have no idea how to do it and I think he did an outstanding job on it.

whoever is taking care of that page is doing a fantastic job. It looks like a $1,000,000.

Just saw this and I love it! Nice job MSB256!

looks great! hey, that's our gang from the outing in that pic! how cool!

That is a cool pic and great job to MSB256! I have such fond memories of that foursome out on the Haig course. Now buddies for life :golf2:

Back