Poor Northerners: When is the Last Time You Played?

Early October was the last for me. About a week or so after the Outing. Probably won't get back out until April.....

Early October was the last for me. About a week or so after the Outing. Probably won't get back out until April.....

Yay Alberta...

its been 4 weeks for me - the first week in decemeber we had 50 degree weather - i played 27 holes lol. I could have played 1/1 - it was 60 degrees - but the GF was not keen on that idea.

Been to the practice range atleast once a week - sometimes twice when the addiction really takes hold lol.

debating a weekend getaway to somewhere warm for a round or two.

Last round up here was in mid-November. But I played last month in the Dominican Republic, am headed to Puerto Rico later this week to get some golf in, then visiting my parents later this month in South Carolina. Travel is a GREAT thing this time of year.

October 24th is the last time I got out, with the way the weather has been it will probably be April before I get back on the course.

The Monday after Thanksgiving- temps were in the low-50s. I worked the night before but was up early in the afternoon, so I only had time to walk 9 holes before dark.

Just did a little looking and found a heated outdoor range and a simulator about 90 minutes from here. I will definitely be heading there after the TM irons get here.

Riverside resort?

last time I played was November 12th out in Phoenix with Yoccos and White Rhino

last time I played was October 30th.

I was supposed to be in Barbados last week but due to the storm last Monday, they closed JFK and there was no other option but to cancel our trip. We would have played while there at least 2 times.

ugggh (yeah feel bad for me)

last time I played was November 12th out in Phoenix with Yoccos and White Rhino

way to forget about me being there:mad-tongue:

Dec 24th in NJ, but looks like that's going to be the last round for awhile...:crying:

way to forget about me being there:mad-tongue:

sorry when you end up playing from the wrong fairway that much I seem to forget you are in the group:eyepoke:

Unfortunately we only got 16 holes in, but all she needed to do was play the last 2 in 3 over par to break 100. She was playing well.

I skipped a morning of NY bowhunting to play a round Oct. 24th. Should have gone bowhunting....I played ok, shot around 88 if I remember, but i should have shot about 80 on that course....

It's been a couple of months for me. The funny thing is that after the big snow, the weather has actually been pretty good for golf but there's still too much snow everywhere.

Hang in there! Only a month or two left. Maybe you'll get lucky and get some 40* weather soon! Oh, and that wasn't sarcasm. That's the temperature I play in now.

November 28, 2010 a bright sunny day that started out with a little frost and got up to a balmy 45*. I walked 9 holes and until just a few days ago the last time I saw the grass!! Thankful the Golfdome is in full golf mode now and I get over there a couple of times a week. Florida trip in February is the only thing that keeps me going. :D

last full round was december 4th. I got in 2 range sessions over the holidays, once at an outdoor heated range and once indoors.

Besides THP, what do you guys do when you get the urge to golf? I'm pretty much stuck to chipping in my basement, looking at getting a putting mat soon as well.

last full round was december 4th. I got in 2 range sessions over the holidays, once at an outdoor heated range and once indoors.

Besides THP, what do you guys do when you get the urge to golf? I'm pretty much stuck to chipping in my basement, looking at getting a putting mat soon as well.
I'm s-l-o-w-l-y going insane...

Chipping/putting in the basement and range time at the indoor dome. I'm going to drive to a simulator/heated range facility soon as well.

I got out on a freakishly warm day in early November and that was my last time on a course but I go to the indoor range about once a week. Only a short time till I will be teeing it up in Palm Desert!

It was about 7-8 weeks off for me until we played this past weekend. Temps did not rise above 25 degrees during the 18 holes, but the winds were light and the sun was shining. The greens and tee boxes were frozen, which made things challenging on both ends of each hole! It felt good to play after so long however, and I managed to hit the ball solid most of the day despite more than a few layers of clothing .... This has been an unusually cold winter, and I cannot remember local courses being closed as frequently as they have been this winter.

Last time I played a full round was October. Getting the itch right now. Although that's another story.

It's been since mid Nov since I played a round of golf. I have gone to a range a couple of times, but I'm going to wait until it gets a whole lot warmer. It's just too cold for me.

Back