What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else watch Men of a Certain Age? What is up with this show? I was watching last night and they said next week was the season finale. Only 6 episodes in the season? Has it been cancelled or something?

I have been watching The Tudors lately. I am digging this show.

gears of war

V. Second season starts tonight.

The Middle. Funny stuff.

Kevin

We'll be watching the City-Arsenal game after we have dinner.

Sanford and Son....every evening on TV Land

People's Choice Awards. What a train wreck. Elton John has become Bilbo Baggins.

Kevin

Johnny Depp is a dope.

Kevin

Kid Rock is terrible. Hank Williams Jr. should kick his ass on principle.

Kevin

glad im not watching that stuff

im watching the today show... had no idea that marilu henner has a very rare superior autobiographical memory

glad im not watching that stuff

im watching the today show... had no idea that marilu henner has a very rare superior autobiographical memory

They had a segment on 60 minutes a few weeks ago on people who remember every day of their life and she was one of the people they talked to.

MSNBC...

They had a segment on 60 minutes a few weeks ago on people who remember every day of their life and she was one of the people they talked to.

that is just amazing to me and ppl tell me i have an unreal memory altho its not eidetic... i think id kill at jeopardy

im watching ghost whisperer

The Kids in the Hall-Season 1. Those silly Canadians.

I'm loving NetFlix through the Wii machine.

Kevin

Let the Right One In.

This ain't Twilight, I'll tell you what.

Kevin

I am watching a DVRed Grey's Anatomy while sipping on a Walker Red. Not going to complain.

We watched Big Bang Theory and last Monday's Hawai'i Five-O.

Glee is on my TV

Million Dollar Listing

flipping around but nothing is on

Holmes on homes. HGTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back