f394edd7.jpg

ninjasandguitars.jpg

nijakitty.jpg

pirawenchestn9.jpg

whoops.jpg

mymoodring.jpg

tetris-culos-tetris-bricks-demotivational-posters-1294136573.jpg

You really going to point out other people's grammar? :alien:

Sentence structure is one thing, and words like sessy and daddy like is just personal preference.

But wen u decide to ignore all the rules and just slab words together on a page it seems to get a lil much sometimes especially wen u no ur doin it but u don't care for who wanna read the actual sentence it gets to be a lil much ya know what im sayin JB

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette. And with the iPhones spellcheck, that post was extremely difficult to type.

Sentence structure is one thing, and words like sessy and daddy like is just personal preference.

But wen u decide to ignore all the rules and just slab words together on a page it seems to get a lil much sometimes especially wen u no ur doin it but u don't care for who wanna read the actual sentence it gets to be a lil much ya know what im sayin JB

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette. And with the iPhones spellcheck, that post was extremely difficult to type.

Do I understand it? Yes. Do I agree with it? No.

Some have issues with run on sentences while others have issues with baby talk. We have mods in place to deal with issues that they feel are important enough to correct.

Sorry. It sounded like you were looking for a reply when you decided to make another jab at me after I ignored the first one. With the :alien:s I thought you were kidding, but then you got all serious. Ill zip it up next time.

Do I understand it? Yes. Do I agree with it? No.

Some have issues with run on sentences while others have issues with baby talk. We have mods in place to deal with issues that they feel are important enough to correct.

Sorry. It sounded like you were looking for a reply when you decided to make another jab at me after I ignored the first one. With the :alien:s I thought you were kidding, but then you got all serious. Ill zip it up next time.

No one is making "another jab". Just pointing out that you continually want to take shots at people that do not use proper grammar on the THP forum and then do the same thing. We have mods in place to deal with issues that they feel are important. While one might have a problem with run on sentences, others might have a problem with spelling or baby talk. its the nature of the beast in having thousands of personalities to deal with at the same time.

I knew jab was the wrong word, I just didnt have a replacement. I certainly didnt mean it to come off the way it did, and I didnt think I did it on a continual basis. I'll let the mods handle it. Cheers.
No one is making "another jab". Just pointing out that you continually want to take shots at people that do not use proper grammar on the THP forum and then do the same thing. We have mods in place to deal with issues that they feel are important. While one might have a problem with run on sentences, others might have a problem with spelling or baby talk. its the nature of the beast in having thousands of personalities to deal with at the same time.

c97b18d0.gif

Motivational_Poster_by_AnarchyInTheGalaxy.jpg

motivator4065210.jpg

Motivational+Poster+-+Stupid+People.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back