There's No pain at all...

Titleist-symbolexcellence.jpg

I guess I see how the script is Iconic in nature, but I am not sure how it is even a logo? They need a revamp!

I guess I see how the script is Iconic in nature, but I am not sure how it is even a logo? They need a revamp!

yeah its really just a name isn't it...

Thats like saying the RR of Rolls Royce needs a revamp! The are great because you recognize them instantly.

yeah its really just a name isn't it...

A name that is classic, iconic, and more. I just dont see a logo though. Yet what do I know, they have made billions on that script.

Thats like saying the RR of Rolls Royce needs a revamp! The are great because you recognize them instantly.

No its not. RR could stand for roadrunner, but when you see the logo, you know its Rolls Royce. Its a LOGO and INITIALS.

Titleist in script is neither. its just their name written in script. Of course you will know what it is. It says it.

No its not. RR could stand for roadrunner, but when you see the logo, you know its Rolls Royce. Its a LOGO and INITIALS.

Titleist in script is neither. its just their name written in script. Of course you will know what it is. It says it.

Alright. Agree to disagree?

hooters.jpg

I'm a big fan of the hidden image/meaning ones (like FedEx)

amazon_logo.gif

Arrow says they have everything from A-Z, also a smiley face.

15.jpg

Packaging company. The box is a "P."

homegrownsportinggoods_1856_3144824.jpg

Hartford Whalers. Love the use of negative space to form the "H."

Milwaukee-Brewers-logo.jpg

Baseball glove, also "m" and "b."

yoga-australia-logo-subliminal-hidden-message.jpg

Negative space looks like Australia.

goodwill-logo-subliminal-hidden-message.jpg

The "g" is a happy guy!

Eds-Electric.png

So simple - Male and female plugs form an "E" in their negative space.

loc-m.jpg

This one might be my favorite of them all. Just by squiggling part of the letters like water ripples, they look like the Loch Ness Monster. Brilliant!

GLOCK_Logo2.gif

My favorite Band

Rolling-Stones-20th-Anniversary-171100.jpg

Three of my favorites.

2436006194_b1afbd8a74_o.jpg

metallicafanatic_logo_3-1.jpg

69025.jpg

This one is cool because of the arrow:

FedEx+Announces+Layoffs+Quarterly+Profits+_6l80Ic-JiEl.jpg

I deal with FedEx several times a week at work...I'll never look at that logo the same again...thanks!

The Minnesota Twins were smart enough to underline the "win" in their logo....

twins-logo.gif

Obviously no proofreading was used in the logo design for my local minor league team, the Mahoning Valley Scrappers:

scrapper.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe there are still people just finding out about the FedEx arrow!

hehehe

favOUrite

Back