Up & Down W/ Lefty & Jake - The Tour Spot

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Tour Spot debuts on THP today on the home page and the 1st item for the new section of the site is a brand new show on the THP Radio Network called Up & Down w/ Lefty & Jake.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=11715

this is like the 7th time i've listened to this show, lol

can't wait to do another one.

this is like the 7th time i've listened to this show, lol

can't wait to do another one.

You're not really 0-7 vs Jake though. hehehe

Looking forward to the next one.

I can assure everyone of you right now that when I when the next show, my rant will NOT be horrible. That rant was horrible, I clearly wasn't prepared for that one. Not to mention it didn't come out quite as I was trying to explain it, but that sounds like one of those athletes who claim they were "misquoted" so I'll just say that I'll do better next show!

just say that that your quotes were taken out of context and all will be fogiven P4B
I can assure everyone of you right now that when I when the next show, my rant will NOT be horrible. That rant was horrible, I clearly wasn't prepared for that one. Not to mention it didn't come out quite as I was trying to explain it, but that sounds like one of those athletes who claim they were "misquoted" so I'll just say that I'll do better next show!

just say that that your quotes were taken out of context and all will be fogiven P4B
That's hard to do when there is a recording of me completely unprovoked going into that rant. It's ok though, I'll come back with a better one next show, guaranteed, of course that's not hard to improve upon at this point....but hey, what can I do?

Can't wait to see where you all go with this format. There is a bunch of potential here and I think it will be a ton of fun to listen to.

Can't wait to see where you all go with this format. There is a bunch of potential here and I think it will be a ton of fun to listen to.
I'm excited for this one, watch TC and I shell up like a shy kid when GG is hosting. Nobody wants to tick off the first lady of THP!

I have no doubt these shows can be highly addicting in a good way :thumb:. I am looking forward to the next one.

You gotta believe in yourself P4B!

Glad people are enjoying the show. We hope to see a "ratings" increase soon and get the guys back on the air.

Glad people are enjoying the show. We hope to see a "ratings" increase soon and get the guys back on the air.
Please guys, don't let us get canceled! Tell your brothers and your sisters and your whole family, keep us on the air!!!

Im gonna take a listen in a little bit. Cant wait to hear it guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha, for those of you that don't frequent the home page often, you should. Looks like Uncle Daddy made an appearance!

Uncle Daddy says:
January 4, 2011 at 7:46 pmWhat about my boy Lefty, or is he my nephew? Looking forward to the next one.

These guys really do a great job of bringing PGA Tour News Live! Very informative, entertaining, and it's a show you will not want to miss :thumb: It's a cool debate on many of the current and past PGA Tour news issues. If you love golf, you will love this show :golf2:!

i'm watching the morning drive on the golf channel and i think these guys listened to our show, hehe

Great show guys!!!! Best part is, it will just keep getting better.

JB, love to see the host have a bell or something that dings to signal the end of Lefty/Jakes time haha.

i never thought i would see the day. that certainly made me smile!

he was all excited about it, he called me to tell me he posted something. haha

he was all excited about it, he called me to tell me he posted something. haha
Now that is funny! My dad is on too but I'm not sure how much he's on, he might read a lot but hasn't posted too much yet.

Awesome guys! Great start to the format. Well done to all involved. Can't wait till the first wrestling match! :D

Listened again last night.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Back