Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
DSC317200700005.JPG

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! Hope it is a good for you filled with good food and drink :)

Happy birthday!!!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Have a great day CG13 and I hope you get some good stuff!

Happy bday buddy, cant wait to see the whats for dinner thread to see what your meal is gonna be!

Happy Birthday buddy!

Happy bday buddy, cant wait to see the whats for dinner thread to see what your meal is gonna be!

I wonder if he has to make his own birthday dinner!? haha

Either that or he's eating like a mortal tonight!

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday CG

happy bday CG!

Happy Birthday man!

I wonder if he has to make his own birthday dinner!? haha

Either that or he's eating like a mortal tonight!

lol - thats hilarious!! thanks guys - im slowly recovering - big party last night for the sugar bowl to watch my hometeam BUCKS take it to the SEC!!! what a win!! i was so nervous the last 5 minutes of that game.

Girlfriend is gonna make me something - but im working tonight - i took last night off for the sugar bowl - im sure ill have a few beers when i get home though.

Thanks for the warm wishes!

**OH GF got me two tix to this sunday's OSU vs Minn NCAA basketball game - gonna be sick- we have a 6'9" center that is unbelievebale - true freshman - probably one and done - but he is special - and were 6th row!!! i cannot wait!!

Enjoy your day

do_i_smell_birthday_cake-1746.jpg

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! Enjoy it!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday CG. Hope it's a fine day for you.

Now I know for a fact that you'll be eating good today so a simple Happy Birthday! here will suffice. :D

thanks for all the birthday wishes! just another day tho - after 21 there is really no point lol. In fact i wish i could make them stop. Im about to head to work anyways so ill catch up on the thread later!

Back