THP Poker Chips Round 2 Ordering

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Since we sold out of the original batch in less than 30 minutes, we decided that we would order a 2nd batch. These are still the same Limited Edition 2010 designs that are only available for a short time and then they are gone.

Once they are gone, they are gone for good this time around. These are the 2010 Designed by Setho chip and are limited to only a couple of hundred made ever. We have the 2nd edition of 2011 model coming out in a few month for those wondering.

The price of these are $5 a piece and Buy 4 Get 1 Free (5 for $20) they will be up for sale:

TOMORROW MORNING at 11am EST (Jan 6th)

*If you are attending the THP Golf Outing & Demo Day in 2011 at PGA National Resort & Spa, for every poker chip you have, you will receive a special raffle ticket good for a separate drawing that will only be available to those that have these chips.

1140809309_Yr79K-M.jpg

1140809462_g7MQZ-M.jpg

1140809607_JqmCv-M.jpg

That's 9am MTN, set your alarms!! Thanks again JB and GG for getting the second batch!! I'll be getting a couple for sure!!

O ya!!!! Round two!!!! You know that rush when you are trying to buy something on ebay trying to out maneuver that other jerk who is bidding on your item? Take that X10!!!!!! Ya 11est is gonna have my heart pumping for sure!!!

Awesome!!!!!!! Thank you so much!

If they were stamped with a 2010 v2 or something. Just to show that it was the second batch of the 2010 chip.

• Admin
Is it still 5 for 20 or no?>

It is.

It came down to a decision we had to make and while we want plenty of people to get them, we also do not want to be stuck with inventory. There will be almost 200 chips available come tomorrow morning and we believe that will be plenty to go around.

Now I just have to remember!!

alarm set, reminder in phone calendar set, reminder in computer calendar set.......ok I think i'm ready.

Ok. I thought I originally read it as only 5$ a piece, but then i noticed it changed? I think. Or am I going crazy?
It is.

It came down to a decision we had to make and while we want plenty of people to get them, we also do not want to be stuck with inventory. There will be almost 200 chips available come tomorrow morning and we believe that will be plenty to go around.

I am thinking I will let everyone else order these without me getting in there. I only ordered one on the 1st batch and am thinking it might come in today. I bought it as a collectible as I don't think I would ever use anything that big as a ball marker. Good Luck to everyone in the a.m.

....fighting urge...to.......buy......more.......of.......these....

....fighting urge...to.......buy......more.......of.......these....

Don't do it. You will get yelled at by everybody who wasn't online when the first batch was released.

thanks guys! I will be ready in front of the computer tomorrow morning

Don't do it. You will get yelled at by everybody who wasn't online when the first batch was released.

I think I'll try to wait........but if any are leftover the day after....(insert cheesy wicked laugh here)

Great news! I wonder how long this run will stay in stock?

Hope to be at my pc tomorrow morning @ 11. Thanks for ordering more JB and GG, I know you guys pay for this stuff out of pocket so it means a lot to us.

Great news! I wonder how long this run will stay in stock?
I won't be surprised if these are gone faster than the original batch. My prediction is 5 minutes or less.

Hope to be at my pc tomorrow morning @ 11. Thanks for ordering more JB and GG, I know you guys pay for this stuff out of pocket so it means a lot to us.

+1!! Thanks again so much!!

i just hope that 18% gets himself one or two or five. wouldn't want to go through that drama again.

i'm not going after anymore. i got my 20 chips from the first run :)

i just hope that 18% gets himself one or two or five. wouldn't want to go through that drama again.

i'm not going after anymore. i got my 20 chips from the first run :)

Ball marker HO!!!!!!! jk

This time Im ordering 50.

Back