Guys/Gals follow @KENTWOOLTOUR & @TRAVISMATHEW! They are having a big giveaway when Kentwool hits 1500 followers!!! TM has already hit their goal of 2k folllowers so help them out!!

ok I caved. @upstateNYgolfer

yeah now I have to figure out how to use it

Give it a good couple of days and you'll be tweeting like you were pressing buttons on an elevator. Why that tag? I think @elevatoraction might have still been available. :D

@jacobhrobertson

I just now followed everyone on here that I could find.

@Go4BlueTitan

Trying to add a few people but Twitter is cranky.

For those on twitter, Tour Edge just wrote this.

"Do any of you participate in online golf forums?"

We urge you to show tell them that you love THP. It can only mean more contests, better outing participation, and more.

http://twitter.com/#!/Tour_Edge

Done it!

Done!!

I go through spurts on twitter, but I do enjoy it. @TheDue

ah i see thanks JB and once they are on board no way to boot them off?

You can block people Rhino.

I use twitter more for business so I conversate with lots of "strangers" and don't really block anyone. But remember, you can form relationships with people on twitter similar to the way you can hear at THP. Of course THP is going to be closer knit and can lead to face-to-face friendships (the outing) but twitter can be fun too. The thing is to follow people who like what you like. Follower tour players, weekend hackers, people who have the same type job as you, like the same car, whatever.

THP Won! heck yeah!

Way to bring it home fellas. That was easy. :comp:

David, the Tour Edge guy seems alright to me.

Thank you all that mentioned THP to them.

I think that was the first time I have been recognized by a company in a tweet... makes me teary eyed...

No never mind, I had a nice chat with Pukka yesterday.

/ end teary eyes.

For those of you who don't know I'm @breadchick

Warning: I tweet food/baking and pro audio along w golf.

For those of you who don't know I'm @breadchick

Warning: I tweet food/baking and pro audio along w golf.

Really you like to bake? :D

Cookies... mmmm.

Back