Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Prison Calendar:

134 days, 6 hours, 37 minutes.

Thanks Biggsy for posting Prison Calendar Update for me while I'm out on a day pass!

I can't wait to get back to the cell & put the new 2011 Prison Calendar up on the wall.

Question for everyone:

Would you like me to post the confirmed list that I have so far? I was going to do it earlier but I don't want to put people's names if for some reason they are uncomfortable with that. I will of course only use your forum name not your real name but still I didn't want to invade anyones privacy by putting everyone's name down. If I get a majority yes on this I will go ahead and post the list of people currently confirmed this way you know you are all set. Thanks!

I'm cool with you posting the list & think the locked thread is good idea

I'm cool with you posting the list & think the locked thread is good idea

Mary, the list is a page or two ago

Hey GG, I definitely put down a deposit for 2, and they charged my CC so hopefully they can get it worked out.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I'm so glad Mrs G4L is golfing with us. I had a blast playing with her in Scranton & would love to play with her at the outing

I just want to say that I am thrilled that we are this close to filling up. Only a few more spots left!

Come on lefties there are spots for two more and we make 10% as TC previously stated.

Thanks Biggsy for posting Prison Calendar Update for me while I'm out on a day pass!

I can't wait to get back to the cell & put the new 2011 Prison Calendar up on the wall.
You bet.

Conjugal visit?

I leave the office for 4 hours to check on some job sites and I miss 3 pages of posts! I am so excited for this and now may can't come soon enough.
Click "Forum Actions"

Click "General Settings"

Go down to "Thread Display Options"

Click Number of Posts to Show Per Page and change that to 30.

There you go, you only missed 1/2 a page or so of posts. :D

Click "Forum Actions"

Click "General Settings"

Go down to "Thread Display Options"

Click Number of Posts to Show Per Page and change that to 30.

There you go, you only missed 1/2 a page or so of posts. :D

Whoa where have you been all of my life. Frick this is handy.

I would give anything if I could get my son(s) to come with us on this trip! They are great golfers and I know they would absolutely love this place and the people!!! I've just sent them an email to try again this year!

Mary, the list is a page or two ago

Thanks JB, was reading thread on Tapatalk while jogging up stairs of arena. Lazy girl I am...

Hey Dr Teeth - You still thinking about coming? C'mon man, we want to meet the tooth doctor!

Hey Dr Teeth - You still thinking about coming? C'mon man, we want to meet the tooth doctor!

I would love to see Dr. Teeth out there. So excited to see who is next to sign up.

We want Dr. Teeth now ya hear? Make it happen buddy!

Me too. It is pretty cool. I love when people start jumping in to participate. It really is a great time. No one should be worried that they wont fit in or wont have a good time if they are on the fence.

This is a great trip with incredible people.

Yay! Look oot ahead! Fore, eh!

The new addition to the outing is Rbelbin and hopefully flashy but definitely RBelbin.

Nice, look forward to meeting you RBelbin. There must only be one or two spots left at this point, very exciting.

How many Canadians is that now? We might be only like 10% of the site according to that poll but I think we are going to be higher than that in percentage at the outing.

Awesome! Glad he's coming back! Hope Flashy makes it too!

Nice, look forward to meeting you RBelbin. There must only be one or two spots left at this point, very exciting.

How many Canadians is that now? We might be only like 10% of the site according to that poll but I think we are going to be higher than that in percentage at the outing.

My friend that is attending is a Canoodian as well. He will be one of the contingent attending

We're taking over!! Hehe

Back