Spotless Swing towel top seller on Amazon

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
This is a press release.

BrightSpot Solutions' Spotless Swing Becomes #1 Selling Golf Towel On Amazon.Com

Boulder, CO - Scott Salzman, inventor of the Premium Multi-Use Spotless SwingTM Golf Towel, and President of BrightSpot Solutions® announced that their innovative three-in-one golf towel became the #1 Selling Golf Towel on the world's largest online retailer, Amazon.com recently. The revolutionary new Spotless Swing Golf Towel was first introduced in January 2010 at the PGA Merchandise Show and has now taken the golf industry by storm.

"Reaching #1 on Amazon has been an exciting development in the growth of Spotless Swing," said Salzman. "As a new product, the enormous reach of Amazon.com has been a big help in getting our product in front of so many golfers. "

The Spotless Swing Golf Towel is also available at golf retailers throughout the U.S. as well as the Spotless Swing website www.SpotlessSwing.com.

About The Spotless Swing Golf Towel
Golfers of all skill levels are looking for an edge in their game. When a golfer strikes the ball with a clean clubface, it allows for better contact with the ball, ensuring greater backspin, and therefore, longer distance and enhanced accuracy.

Until now, the only way to clean the mud and dirt off your golf clubs during your round was to water down a standard cotton golf towel or use a brush. But let's face it, brushes are awkward and messy and a watered down towel dries out during your round rendering it useless.

Well, now there's an alternative! A portion of the inside of the Premium Multi-Use Spotless Swing Golf Towel is made of a uniquely designed MicroBrush™ fabric that easily cleans the grooves of the club-face where dirt hides from ordinary towels. The fabric is coarse enough to clean deeply into the grooves yet soft enough to not damage the golf club finish, and absolutely NO WATER is needed! The ultra-high quality microfiber fabric that makes up main body of the Spotless Swing absorbs over 600% of its weight in dirt, mud and water.

The Spotless Swing Golf Towel functions as three golf towels in one:
1. Outside keeps the hands, face, glove and grips clean and dry;
2. Inside protects and preserves golf clubs by removing dirt, mud and water;
3. Revolutionary MicroBrush fabric cleans club grooves effortlessly preparing the club for its next shot.

2030405.jpg

Thanks to Spotless Swing, golfers can now keep their clubs clean throughout their round and be prepared for each and every shot. Whether it's the 1st hole or the 18th, the Spotless Swing Golf Towel is there to handle the task effortlessly.

The Spotless Swing is available in four colors: Black (with red trim), Red (with black trim), solid Black and solid Pink, and conveniently attaches to any golf bag with the included carabiner clip.

the spotless swing towel is a great product. I got mine last summer and I love it.

My THP one rocks! I get asked a lot where I got it

When I first got mine as a gift from THP, I thought it was a little silly. Then, after the first use (which happened to be during a slight drizzle), I was a convert. I think it is great!

I checked it out and didn't like it too much. If I had to pick I would probably pick the SS, but I just asked for a new towel any kind for christmas since I didn't care too much. My parents got me the amphibian towel and I love it! Oh, and I'm just curious, did there used to be an old most sold towel on Amazon?

I like how it seems like you dont have to wash them. I still havent washed mine.

I like how it seems like you dont have to wash them. I still havent washed mine.

+1 bro, i've washed mine once since i've had it. it's a great product. one of my favorite features is how non invasive it is. i hate big ol towels that dominate my bag space on the outside.

+1 bro, i've washed mine once since i've had it. it's a great product. one of my favorite features is how non invasive it is. i hate big ol towels that dominate my bag space on the outside.

Me too. Stepping on it and always getting in the way. The SS is always out of the way and always seems to work even when it hasnt been washed in forever.

I have the THP Spotless Swing towel and it is honestly the best golf towel I've used. Small, lightweight and very functional. Love it!

After the great reviews on THP for it, I got one from the THP store. Due to the weather up here, I haven't been able to use it yet though! :angry:

I want a THP one so I might just have to sport the pink one...

Probably a stupid question, but... I have one of these and really like it a lot! Does any one get theirs wet? I have been in the habit of having a wet towel, so I wet the inside of my SS. It leaves the outside a bit damp, which after watching the video sounds like I am not using it right. Any thoughts?

Probably a stupid question, but... I have one of these and really like it a lot! Does any one get theirs wet? I have been in the habit of having a wet towel, so I wet the inside of my SS. It leaves the outside a bit damp, which after watching the video sounds like I am not using it right. Any thoughts?

I usually get a spot on it wet.

Me too. Stepping on it and always getting in the way. The SS is always out of the way and always seems to work even when it hasnt been washed in forever.

Do you guys use bath towels for golf towels? hahaha

Do you guys use bath towels for golf towels? hahaha

I know where they are coming from, I had one of the Srixon towels I got free with a dozen balls, that thing was HUGE!

Back