Up & Down W/ Lefty & Jake - The Tour Spot

Since she was looking for suggestions, Just tweeted Natalie Gulbis that she should check it out on her way to the airport

Since she was looking for suggestions, Just tweeted Natalie Gulbis that she should check it out on her way to the airport
Dude that's awesome, I'm just worried she's gonna up and fall in love with one of us and be one of those that just won't back off. See we're both devoted dads and loving husbands, we can't have a huge fan club of women throwing themselves at us...man, I guess that comes with the territory though, we'll have to adapt.

The 2nd episode of Up & Down W/ Lefty & Jake will be out next week. We hope you guys tune in and enjoy it, as we have cooked up some great topics for the guys to debate.

Didnt mean to insinuate that if it came across that way. I meant convenient for Jake, he will still be all giddy.
Every 2-3 weeks there will be a show. None of our shows cater around any one topic.

Yeah something like that. We'll see if he makes the list of topics for Lefty and I to debate. Everyone should tune in to see if your boy Jake can make it 2 in a row!

Yeah something like that. We'll see if he makes the list of topics for Lefty and I to debate. Everyone should tune in to see if your boy Jake can make it 2 in a row!

I think the mountain man is going to be ready for the next one.

geez, not so sure we'd want to subject the listeners to another horrible rant like the one you gave before.

geez, not so sure we'd want to subject the listeners to another horrible rant like the one you gave before.
My victory speech this time around is MUCH better, I'll be ready this time!

My victory speech this time around is MUCH better, I'll be ready this time!

You are so prepared, you liar! Well, we'll find out in a little bit now won't we? I am not so sure that you can coherently discuss anything to do with golf if it doesn't have Tiger involved.

I'm getting pumped up for our second show. We'll be recording tonight and I've got my game face on. Poor old Jake and JB aren't gonna know what hit them.

I'm getting pumped up for our second show. We'll be recording tonight and I've got my game face on. Poor old Jake and JB aren't gonna know what hit them.

Will you guys be discussing the Cobra S3 vs Burner 2.0 debate?? hehe :alien:

Will you guys be discussing the Cobra S3 vs Burner 2.0 debate?? hehe :alien:

ha! Hopefully I win this battle and I'll get my chance, lol

ha! Hopefully I win this battle and I'll get my chance, lol

ha I look forward to hearing some sense come out of someone around here hahahaha

ha I look forward to hearing some sense come out of someone around here hahahaha

I suppose it's a good thing that JB is the host then, b/c sense and Jake and Left don't go in the same sentence. I'm full of passion tonight, I can't wait to let my voice be heard!

I suppose it's a good thing that JB is the host then, b/c sense and Jake and Left don't go in the same sentence. I'm full of passion tonight, I can't wait to let my voice be heard!

Sounds like it should be a very good show. Did you take the edge off with a brewski or four?

You're all in for a great show this time, recording shortly and I've already got Lefty running scared!

Looking forward to listening to this show.

You're all in for a great show this time, recording shortly and I've already got Lefty running scared!

haha look at Jake bringing the smack talk already. I like it. We already know a Tiger rant is coming haha you know Im messing with u

haha look at Jake bringing the smack talk already. I like it. We already know a Tiger rant is coming haha you know Im messing with u
Lefty can control that by just bringing his A game and taking this episode, but more than likely I'll be ranting and raving about TW after I pull this one out, can you say 2-0?!?!

These guys BROUGHT it this week. Show will be up tomorrow for everybody.

Back