The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Esox...

Go Philly!

Going to be a good one. After their play of the last couple weeks, I'm looking forward to seeing the Packers D getting after Vick.

Kevin

Should be interesting to see which team shows up for who...I have a feeling this is gonna be a blowout, and it could happen either way.

I'm shocked that Bud Adams made the right call on Fisher v. Young.

Now what will Young do? Play as a backup? CFL? UFL? Loony bin? Suicide? All are on the table at this point based on his history...

Maybe Denver could sign him as a backup to Tebow so they can leave the same QB run-first offense in place when Tebow gets hurt.

Poor carolina and Calloway boys. Luck saw that team and said I'll stay in school thanks.

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

Poor carolina and Calloway boys. Luck saw that team and said I'll stay in school thanks.

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

Ugh, I know. Its ok though. we can get us a great DE this year...come in last again and get him next year

Or there is always V Young, sign him to a oneor two year deal, and let Clausen sit for a year or two and watch.

Ugh, I know. Its ok though. we can get us a great DE this year...come in last again and get him next year

That's the power of positive thinking right there... I think. :thinking:

Sounds like a great time to trade down a few spots, collect more picks and still get your qb later.

Without Luck, there's really no 'lock' for a #1 pick this year. this could be a very boring draft

That's the power of positive thinking right there... I think. :thinking:

hahaha...it is...last place again and another first overall is a win!

Sounds like a great time to trade down a few spots, collect more picks and still get your qb later.

it wouldnt be a bad idea since Fox believed in giving draft picks away.

Without Luck, there's really no 'lock' for a #1 pick this year. this could be a very boring draft

actually, I think this will be a great draft. I dont think 1 player makes or breaks the draft.

carolina needs to trade down, pick up extra picks, reload the D-line, snag a good receiver (i wouldn't be surprised if they take green with the #1 pick at all).

of course, it all depends on who the next head coach is as well. i won't speculate until then.

carolina needs to trade down, pick up extra picks, reload the D-line, snag a good receiver (i wouldn't be surprised if they take green with the #1 pick at all).

of course, it all depends on who the next head coach is as well. i won't speculate until then.

With Luck staying in school it only makes sense to trade down. But who wants the top pick now? Maybe no one. Curse of the unwanted top pick!

hahaha...it is...last place again and another first overall is a win!

Not unless they trade next year's #1 on this years draft (sorry but they had a habit of doing that)

it wouldnt be a bad idea since Fox believed in giving draft picks away.

Was Fox running the show for the draft? I thought Richardson had the helm with Fox's input, of course.

actually, I think this will be a great draft. I dont think 1 player makes or breaks the draft.

I think you're on to something here. I'm sure we'll have the usual hyped up workout warriors come out after the combine but I think there are many teams that are looking to draft quantity this year to see if they can get that diamond in the rough. I think there will be a lot of movement in the later rounds to reflect that. The labor negotiations also could change things especially early in the draft.

With Luck staying in school it only makes sense to trade down. But who wants the top pick now? Maybe no one. Curse of the unwanted top pick!

well, i wouldn't mind seeing that heyward kid out of tOSU on our dline next year. he is a man!

well, i wouldn't mind seeing that heyward kid out of tOSU on our dline next year. he is a man!

That guy wasnt a man he was a beast. I bet he hits 300 yard drives in real life.

Al Davis will alays want the spotlight, maybe he can find another J. Russell :D

I don't think Carolina wants to trade out of the first round completely (Oakland doesn't have a #1 this year courtesy of that Richard Seymour trade). I think the only team that can trade up for #1 (has an extra #1 and has a ridiculous amount of picks to give up) is the Patriots but Belichek doesn't seem to be the type that would do that. Although stranger things have happened.

I don't think Carolina wants to trade out of the first round completely (Oakland doesn't have a #1 this year courtesy of that Richard Seymour trade). I think the only team that can trade up for #1 (has an extra #1 and has a ridiculous amount of picks to give up) is the Patriots but Belichek doesn't seem to be the type that would do that. Although stranger things have happened.

If they want out of the top spot they could always just trade places with someone and pick up extra late day picks. Like Buffalo trying to make sure they get theyre QB.

Nah he likes the 3rd 4th and 5th rounders to stock up with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back